@Swaelee_bae

Jone'(jah-nae) pov: so me and my friend YFN went to this amusement park and we made sure we were wearing something that won't make us sweat cause it was hot as hell outside! We decide to go get some cotton candy and some soda and chill on the bench. while I was on my phone some cute ass boy came up to me and I was bout to faint looking at him.
Slim: hey
Me: hey
Slim: what's your name?
Me: jone'
Slim:that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.
Me: (blush)
Slim: can I get a piece?( tries to grab a piece)
Me:(hits hand) nope
Slim: (laughs) oh so it's like that now?
Me: yup( walks to friend)
Slim:(walks to swae) bro, this girl bad and I want her.
Swae: yeah her friend cute too. I might that.
~with girls~
Jone': girl, this boy is fine flirting and shit.
YFN: girl his friend is sexy, he almost grabbed my ass being sneaky like he gone get some.
Jone': come on, I wanna get to know him.
Slim: aye, you wanna walk around a lil bit?
Jone':sure(smiles)
Jone'pov: So me and slim are walking around and find out we have a lot common. He really sweet and funny. When we were walking he kept holding my neck and kissing my neck like we ain't even together yet!
Jone':boy if you don't get off me (laughs)
Slim: what I can't be affectionate to my bae.(holds her waist)
Jone': who said we were dating yet? (Looks at him)
Slim: look, I really like you and I wanna get with you even tho we just met and stuff. We got a lot in common , you sexy,funny,bad, and your my type. what I'm asking is will you be my girl?
Jone':yes( kisses him)
Slim:(grabs her ass)
Jone':hey!(laughs)
Slim:what!that ass was just too fat not to touch and it was just testing me.
Jone':(laughs)
___________________________________________
I hoped you like it! Please send requests and please don't be a ghost follower!