Laysia(request)

Laysia POV:

So I'm at Khalif's(swae Lee) house being bored as fuck.See me and khalif known each other for three years, slim introduced us and we instantly clicked. Over them three years I developed feelings for him and I hope he did too.

"Mannn we gotta do something, I cant stay in this house bored." Khalif said on the couch upside down.

" how about we throw a party" I suggested, his head popped up quick.

" aight, I'll call slim" he picked up his phone and dialed slims number.
Swae POV:

So laysia came up with this idea to have a party so I'm gonna call slim to see if he coming with a few people.
Convo:

"Agh shit" slim groaned answering the phone. This Nigga

"Slim what the fuck is you doing?" I asked him laughing at his grunts and shit.

"I'm getting some head, what the fuck it sound like" he said irratated "what the fuck you want?" He asked sounding normal, I guess he told the girl to stop.

"Me and laysia is throwing a party so you need to call everybody up." I say looking at laysia on her phone calling her friends.

"Oh aight, I'll get right on that" he said hanging up on me.

~convo over~

"What did he say?" She asked hanging up too.

"He's gonna call some people to come." I say getting up dizzy from being upsidedown.

"Ok, I'm gonna go get ready" she says going upstairs. She is staying for the weekend so she already has clothes to put on.

While I waited for her to be finished getting ready, I started taking out the alcohol and hookahs. I made sure to put up all the expensive stuff so nobody could steal or break it. Niggas like to act crazy at party's.

I finished decorating and started getting ready too. When I put on what I was gonna wear for the party, laysia stepped out the room looking sexy as hell. Damn, I gotta make that mine tonight

"Damn you look good" I say looking at her up and down. I walked around her like five times.

She blushed and looked down." Thanks khalif". She said giggling

The doorbell rung and I knew that people was already here. I ran downstairs to the door and opened the door to see about 200 people coming in the house. Every body started drinking and smoking and dancing to the music.

Tonight is gonna be a good night.
_____________________________________________________

Part 2 or nah?

Comment and vote! -LL