No type part2

Yn pov: I really think swae like me.He's been flirting with me,holding my hand, hugging my waist,its like were already together. We picked woman in black to watch. I swear to god I'm not sleeping any more. That movie is scary as hell! The whole time he's over here laughing at me like its funny. Nigga this is not funny, I almost peed my pants watching this!

Swae:(laughing)
Yn:(pouts) shut up its not funny
Swae:yes it is, the whole time you over here screaming your butt off.
Yn:whatever, you ready to go?
Swae:yeah c'mon

We got in his car and drove to my house.We got there and got out the car. We walked to my porch and just staring at each other. In my mind I'm like"please kiss me!Do something!"but instead were standing here.

Swae: so(looking around)
Yn: so
Swae: did you have a good time?
Yn: yeah
Swae:(slight pause) we'll I better get going.
Yn:(sadly) ok
???:pause!!!!
(Author walks in and looks at audience)
Author: Hi y'all, I apologize for my friend not making the first move. You know, boys don't always gotta do it.Ok, back to them to love birds.
(Un-pause)

Swae:(bout to leave)bye
Yn:wait!
Swae:(looks up)yes?
Yn: (runs to him)you forgot something
Swae:what?
Yn:this(kisses him)
His lips were just so soft like I can kiss them all day. He slid his hands down to my ass and slowly grab a handful of it. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck. I broke apart from him and grabbed my keys out my pocket and unlocked the door. We went inside and went upstairs to my room. He took off my shirt and took off my bra. He kept staring at my boobs till he started to suck on them. I moaned and took his tongue off my boobs and kissed him. I took my pants off and got on my knees in front of him. I took pulled down his pants and boxers and looked at his size in shock.I rubbed it up and down looking him in his eyes. I started to suck slow just so I could tease him.
Swae:(grunts) babe stop teasing me and suck babe.

I sucked harder while he was thrusting in my mouth. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. He kept looking me in the eye with lust. He got on top of me and entered me with a hard thrust. He kept going till he said he was about to cum. We both came at the same time and I moaned when his liquid shot inside of me.We both cuddled up am went to sleep.
I guess I'm his only type
____________________________________________
Please thank Janiya___ for the idea. Comment and vote!!😙✌️😙