Part 2 @lush_brown

Samora POV:

So after I kissed swae ,we got together. But these past weeks he has been asking for sex but I'm not ready. Cause I heard it hurts the first time and I don't want that pain yet to go through me but maybe today we will.

"Baby where you at?" Swae asked coming in the house. He just came home from the studio working on the album with slim jimmy.

"I'm upstairs bae" I yell closing my book and turning on the TV.

"Hey baby" he says getting on the bed and laying on me.

"Boy if you don't get your two thousand pound ass off me" I tell him ,trying to push him off me.

"Not until you give me a kiss" he says puckering his lips up.

I kiss him and push him off me.He gets back on me and kisses me again but harder. He starts rubbing all over me and then trys to take off my shirt but I stop him."Bae you know I'm not ready " I tell him fixing my shirt, I hear him sigh and go to the bathroom.

I sat on the bed thinking: Is it time? Should I give it up to him? So many questions that are unanswered.

I walk up to the bathroom door to hear grunts and groans.Is he jacking off? I sneak in seeing him with his red beats on stroking his long, hard dick. I'm not gonna lie, that shit really turned me on. Like I wanted to just jump on him right then and there.

"Swae?..." I asked but I guess he couldn't hear me."SWAE!!"

He jumped and turned his head to me. He takes off his beats and puts his stuff back in his pants."yes baby?" He asked fixing himself.

"I think...I'm ready" I say biting my lip

"Are you sure baby? I can wait" he says walking up to me.

"Yes baby I'm rea-" I get cut off by him kissing me and picking me up. He carries me to the bed and lays me down. He gets on top of me and starts kissing my neck.

I moan and close my eyes. It felt so good when he did that. I felt like I was in heaven. He takes off my shirt and pants leaving me in my matching lace bra and panties. He slowly takes off my panties and start kissing me from my lips to my area.

"Babe, could I eat you out?" He asked looking up at me.

I nodded and he smiled. He starts licking up and down on my kitty(AN: I don't like the word pussy that much fr.)I moaned on how slow he was doing. It felt so damn good. Then he put his tounge deep in my kitty making me moan really loud and arch my back. He started to add a finger while he started eating me out really fast.

I screamed and push his head deeper. He started to go at a speed I couldn't handle. I almost did a ear-pearcing scream when he added another finger in me.

I started to feel little knots form in my stomach."Babe I'm bout to-" I released in his mouth and on the bed.

He got up and started to undress. He got on top of me with a condom in his hand."Are you sure baby?" He asked looking in my eyes. I nodded and he took the condom out. He put the condom on and started to enter me slowly.

That shit hurted like hell. "Baby take it out, it hurts!" I cried while he entered me all the way.

"Shhh, its ok baby" he said wiping my tears and started to stroke in me slow.
The pain started to go away and I started to feel pleasure.

"YES BABY GO FASTER!" I moan feeling him speed up.

"Shit....your...tight" he says in the crook of my neck

"Baby I'm bout to cum!" I say feeling myself bout to release.

"Shit me too" he grunted before cumming in the condom and me releasing all over him.

"I love you baby" I say kissing him and messing with his dreads.

"I love you too" he says smiling at me and wrapping his arms around me.

________________________________________________

There you go @lush_brown. Sorry for making you wait so long. Hope you like it. If anybody wants an imagine just inbox me.-LL