Request for Cortni

Cortni Pov:

So me and aaquil haven't had sex in two weeks and I'm getting sexually frustrated and I know he is too. So when he comes from the studio I'm gonna surprise him with my body.

"Baby? You here?" I hear him say slamming the door.

"I'm upstairs baby!" I say fixing my black lingerie I got from Victoria in the mirror, this is his favorite lingerie and I know he gonna love it. I hear him come upstairs and I see him come in the room through the mirror.

"Mmmm, I'm liking what I'm seeing" he says coming behind me and holding my waist.

I turned around and started kissing him." And its all for you daddy" I say between kisses getting wetter and wetter by the minute.

I pushed him on the bed and started to unbuckled his pants. I want this to be the best night ever and im gonna make sure it is.

I took off his pants and boxers and his dick sprung up. My eyes got wide and started examining how long he was. His dick was about 11 inches long, its probably 12 by how hard he is.

"You know what to do baby" he said smirking. "Start sucking" he said looking down at me.

I started to tease him by licking all over the tip then started to suck very fast. I made sure I was giving him the best head.

He groaned and held on to my head."Damn babe, just like that." He pushed my head down to the point that I'm deepthroating him.

I felt him cum in my mouth and swallowed all of it. I got up and started to strip out of my lingerie. I looked at his face and seen that he was super happy.

I walked over to him seductively and kissed him. I started to slowly slide down on him. I started to ride on him back and forth slowly , teasing him till he grabbed my waist and started to bounce me up and down super fast.

I started to moan and scream causing him to go faster and faster." Fuck aaquil!" I moan/scream feeling so much pleasure. I put my hands on his chest since I couldn't handle the speed he was going.

" Shit baby I'm bout burst" he says slowing down. After a few more thrust, me and him cummed at the same time.

I roll over next to him breathing really hard." I love you bsbe " I say kissing him on the lips .

" I love you too" he says kissing back.
______________________________________________________

Here you go @cortnibish , hope you like it.

Comment and vote-LL