[ 1 ] Introducing the Members

*

One Month Before

"Hey, congratulations," Luhan, the newly elected Secretary of the student council says as he shakes Baekhyun's hand. "You're the Vice President."

"Thank you," Baekhyun answers with a shy smile. "I will work hard and do my best since I'm new here."

Luhan laughs, and Baekhyun thinks that this guy is friendly based on his bright appearance, not to mention he is also handsome like he's an angel sent from heaven.

"I'm Luhan and I'm a junior," Luhan says, still smiling. "I'm the Secretary."

"And I'm Baekhyun," Baekhyun says with a bow. "Nice to meet you, Luhan-sunbae."

"Yeah, I already knew you. You're quite popular with the girls.. and some guys, I guess," Luhan says. "You're also cute."

"Ah, i-it's nothing.." Baekhyun mumbles with a faint blush on his cheeks. "Thank you."

"Come with me, I'll introduce you to the other members."

Baekhyun is quite taken aback with Luhan's hand wrapped around his wrist, because from his former high school, students there are not really friendly and outgoing unlike here in Seoul. But Baekhyun thinks, he'll get used to it anyway, he has a long way to go.

"This is the most handsome and hottest person I know," Luhan says as he pats the shoulder of a tall guy with tanned skin, taller than both him and Luhan, Baekhyun thinks. "Meet Kim Jongin, the God of Dark Skins. He's the Auditor of the student council."

"Hey!!!" Jongin yells, swatting Luhan's hand away from his shoulder. "I'm not the God of Dark Skins, I'm the God of Sexiness!"

"Whatever," Luhan mutters with a roll of eyes.

"Ah, Byun Baekhyun, right?" Jongin asks, looking at Baekhyun. "You're a sophomore like me?"

"Yes," Baekhyun replies, hiding his blush on his cheeks, because really, this is Kim Jongin, the gorgeous Kim Jongin, and Kim Jongin is his crush eversince he stepped on this school. "We have the same class, in Math..."

"Oh, I remember," Jongin says while nodding. "It's nice to meet you, finally. I'm always wondering who's that transfer student in my Math class and, yeah, it turns out to be you, so, I hope we can be friends."

"O-of course," Baekhyun mumbles, still dazed in front of the handsome guy before him. His reverie is cut short when Luhan clears his throat, gripping his hand tightly as he nudges him away from Jongin.

"Okay, enough of that," Luhan says, his eyes suddenly cold looking back at Jongin Baekhyun doesn't know what it means. Jongin smiles, or rather smirks at Luhan, shaking his head as he turns his back away.

"Never mind that," Luhan whispers against Baekhyun's ear, his smile once again back as he pulls Baekhyun again on the other side of the student council room.

Hand still clutched within Luhan's hold, Baekhyun is dragged at the mini library of the student council room where two guys are sitting with books in their hands. Luhan calls them, making the two boys look up to them with interest.

"Hey guys, I'd like you to meet, Baekhyun," Luhan says in a chirpy voice. The taller of them smiles at Baekhyun while the shorter of the two just stares blankly at him, his wide eyes questioning.

"I-I'm Baekhyun," Baekhyun says before bowing. "I'm the Vice President, please take care of me."

"Is this him?" the taller asks Luhan, that Baekhyun is quite surprised of the depth of his voice. Luhan nods, smiling again. Baekhyun has his eyes moving curiously between Luhan and the tall guy.