[ 15 ] Misunderstandings

*

They are fucking inside Chanyeol's car.

"F-fuck."

Chanyeol cants his hips up into Baekhyun's asshole, his cock buried inside Baekhyun's tight muscle up to the hilt. Baekhyun holds the President's shoulders as he bounces on top of his lap, sloppily slamming his ass down because of exhaustion. His back hits the stirring wheel of the car but he pays it no mind as he fucks himself into Chanyeol's awaiting hard cock.

"S--sunb--" up "ahh..." down "bae--" up "Sh-shit!--" down.

"Fuck! ahh, ahh, ahh," Chanyeol breathes, throwing his head back to the headrest of the seat as he grips Baekhyun's waist tightly. He can feel the boy's wall clenching around his length with each and every thrust of his hips. He grabs Baekhyun's leaking dick against his stomach, stroking it furiously in time with his erratic thrusts.

"Ch-chanyeol-sunbae! Ah!! Fuck, harder! Faster!"

"Very demanding bitch, are we, huh?" Chanyeol says with a teasing smirk while thumbing the dripping slit of Baekhyun's cock within his hand.

"You want this so much, slut? Me jacking you off while you ride my cock inside this car? You fucking want me to fuck you like this where people can see how much needy you are for my cock?!"

Nodding quickly, Baekhyun speeds up his movements as he parts his legs wider. He rocks his body together with the President as he buries his face against the crook of Chanyeol's neck. Smirking, Chanyeol stops tugging Baekhyun's cock, earning a whine from the bouncing boy.

"Ugh, s-sunbae, please--" Baekhyun begs, rolling his hips around the President's erection to purposely brush his sweet spot. "Make me come. Please!"

"And why should I?"

"Because I'm your slut," Baekhyun says, pushing himself down into Chanyeol's length as he obnoxiously ficks his own nipple with his thumb and index finger. He moans as Chanyeol replaces his fingers with his larger ones.

"You fucking son of a bitch, so horny to come," Chanyeol whispers with a deep chuckle, eyeing Baekhyun's swollen cock waiting for attention. "Fine, you can have your release now."

At the mention of the President's words, Baekhyun comes hard into his stomach with a long moan, tightening his clench aroud Chanyeol's cock buried inside of him. Chanyeol soon follows, painting Baekhyun's ass with his rich come which flows messily outside the boy's abused hole like a fucking geyser.

"Get on your knees."

Chanyeol groans when he pulls his cock out with an obscene sound. Baekhyun climbs down Chanyeol's lap as he kneels in front of the President, who is pumping his dick up and down to release some of his load into Baekhyun's anticipating mouth.

"You like my come?"

Baekhyun submissively nods, licking his lips greedily to taste all of the President's release. He wipes off the remaining liquid with the back of his hand.

"Come here." Baekhyun leans in to Chanyeol as the President kisses him slowly, tasting himself into Baekhyun's sweet mouth. Baekhyun responds to the kiss, whimpering when Chanyeol's tongue pokes the roof of his mouth. Chanyeol strokes the boy's cheek gently as he releases himself from the kiss.

"You're really good today, Baekhyun. I'm so proud of you," Chanyeol softly says, cupping the Vice President's neck. Baekhyun hides his face low, so Chanyeol peeks into Baekhyun's pretty eyes to see him clearly.