[ 5 ] Growing Feelings in Different Ways

*

Chanyeol would be lying if he says he's not getting hard by the sight of Baekhyun sprawled naked on the couch, his own hands roaming around his body trying to ease the scorching heat in his skin. Chanyeol chuckles, very pleased of what he's seeing right now.

"I waited so long just to see you in this fucking state, Baekhyun," Chanyeol whispers as his thumb traces Baekhyun's cute nipples. "So long that I jacked off to the thoughts of you, sprawled naked like this only for my eyes."

Baekhyun blinks sleepily, he hears the President said something but he can't understand it, he's very disoriented. He makes a throaty noise as he bucks his body up into Chanyeol's warm fingers.

"Mnnghh... mnghh..."

"What?" Chanyeol asks as if Baekhyun could hear him. "You want sunbae to fuck you?"

"Mnghh... mnghh.." Baekhyun whimpers like a pitiful hamster in a cage. Chanyeol chuckles.

"No, Baekhyun. I won't fuck you right now. It's a shame, right?" Chanyeol says with a smile. "I'll fuck you soon, when you're aware and conscious. For now, I'll just play with you. You want that?"

"Mnghhh... Mngghh..."

"Good," Chanyeol muses, patting Baekhyun's hair. "Very good."

Chanyeol climbs on the couch, looming over Baekhyun so that Baekhyun is underneath him. Chanyeol looks down at the panting boy below him as he kisses Baekhyun's nose gently, down to his upper lip, nibbling it repeatedly with his teeth. Baekhyun whines helplessly when the President kisses his mouth, licking his lower lip with his sinful tongue.

"Open up, Baekhyun," Chanyeol whispers groggily, caressing Baekhyun's cheek softly. "So that I can taste your mouth."

Without another word, Baekhyun automatically opens his mouth, the drug controlling his whole system. He feels tongue against his tongue, twirling it as if they're dancing. Chanyeol kisses him deeply and more intense, tasting every inch of his wet and sweet mouth. Baekhyun moans as Chanyeol devours his mouth, the President's hand tugging his cock below.

"You like that?"

"Hmmngh.. Hmnghh.."

"I'll take that as a yes."

Chanyeol lowers his face, latching his mouth against Baekhyun's neck. He sucks hard on a spot just inches below Baekhyun's ear, very noticeable to everyone's eyes. He harshly bites it with his teeth, making Baekhyun to moan again under his breath. Baekhyun's hand tugs Chanyeol's hair weakly as he feels tongue tracing a painful spot on his neck.

"So that they'll know you're mine," Chanyeol says, admiring the reddish mark against the smooth expanse of the boy's neck. "So pretty."

Chanyeol peppers little kisses along Baekhyun's chest, preventing himself to leave marks except from the Vice President's neck. Baekhyun arches his back, humming appreciatively as his hands run aimlessly through Chanyeol's hair, ruffling and tugging it. Chanyeol laughs.

"That tickles, Baekhyun. Stop," Chanyeol says, his bangs sticking to every possible directions. "Fuck, I'll fucking handcuff you if you don't stop messing with my hair. Stop, okay!?"

Baekhyun seems to hear him though, putting his hands to his sides as he pants for air. Chanyeol squeezes Baekhyun's ass, spreading his cheeks with his hand. Chanyeol curses when Baekhyun tries to cover his growing erection with his shapey legs.

"No, no, no. Spread your fucking legs so I can see your pink asshole."

Chanyeol parts Baekhyun's legs away to get a better view of the boy's hole, smiling when he takes note on how tight it is.