[ 14 ] Of Forbidden Feelings and Hidden Desires

*

Chanyeol stills for a moment as he crinkles his eyebrows at Baekhyun underneath him, the boy's glassy and expecting eyes staring back at him. Chanyeol heaves a sigh and pulls his cock out, groaning at the lost of heat before he slumps his worn-out body beside Baekhyun.

Uncomfortable silence fills the atmosphere for Baekhyun's part, save for the pitter-patter of the rain outside. Baekhyun's fever has gone lower, but the feeling he has in his heart makes him nauseous and suffocated as if he's about to throw up.

"What did you just... say earlier?" Chanyeol asks, silently turning his side to Baekhyun who is now clutching the sheets over his chest, his face flushed. "I didn't catch it the first time."

"I-I said," Baekhyun says nervously, his heart thundering inside his heavy chest. "I-I love you.."

Pausing for a while, Chanyeol peeks at Baekhyun's eyes, their faces are dangerously close to each other that Baekhyun has to stifle his warm breath. Chanyeol smiles, but there's no hint of amusement in his features.

"What?"

Baekhyun shuts his eyes close, turning his head away from the President anxiously. He wants to die in shame and hurt at this very moment, because he admits he's not thinking straight when he confessed those precious words to Chanyeol. He's completely aware that he shouldn't have admitted what his heart truly feels, but he couldn't take it back now. It's already too late.

"You love me," Chanyeol flatly repeats, just to make sure. Deep voice echoes throughout the bedroom straight to Baekhyun's ear, and it stings.

"Ch-chanyeol-sunbae--"

"You shouldn't have told me that, Baekhyun." Chanyeol shakes his head twice, his eyes void of emotion and Baekhyun couldn't decipher what the President is thinking. "That's a complete bullshit, even if it's the truth or not."

That hurts. Baekhyun bites his lower lip hard that it can almost draw blood. "B-but that's the truth! I-I'm in love with you... I-I love y--"

"I know," Chanyeol says with a sigh, getting up from reclining position, the dimples of his spine on his naked back are exposed to Baekhyun's eyes. Baekhyun pays it no mind, though, as he attempts to face the President. He gets up slightly, the white sheet covering his naked body.

"Y-you.. knew?"

"Yes." Chanyeol stands up from the bed, showcasing his toned glory without a single hint of insecurity. Blushing furiously when Chanyeol turns around to face him, Baekhyun ducks his head down low. He faces his lap for him not to see the Presiden't's cock displayed in front of him although he had already seen it many times before.

"H-how did you know how I feel about you?"

"You're not that good at hiding it," the President answers as he puts on his boxers that was once thrown on the floor. He combs his messy hair with his right hand casually.

Baekhyun lifts his eyes up to Chanyeol although he's very embarrassed right now. The President's nonchalance and disinterest towards his confession cause Baekhyun to wonder whether it's a bad or a good thing.

"Just sleep this off, Baekhyun," Chanyeol says after a while, perching his one knee on top of the soft bed. He allows Baekhyun to lean on his back, fixing the thick blanket to cover Baekhyun's chest. "And get better quick so I can take you home."

Before Chanyeol can stand up to resume dressing himself up, a hand latches weakly on his arm as if telling Chanyeol to stop, to wait, to don't leave yet. Slightly taken aback, Chanyeol lowers his sight to Baekhyun's feverish hand wrapped securely around his wrist.