[ 8 ] Inside and Outside

*

Saving the last dignity he has in his whole life after getting mouth-fucked and sucked off by the President, Baekhyun escapes quickly just as the council meeting has ended. He walks past through the council members, thinking that he isn't being watched by the ever observant Chanyeol, who was, for the past forty five minutes, watching him on the corner of his eyes.

Catching for his breath, Baekhyun reaches the hallway in record time. He looks to his left and right, checking for certain traces of Park Chanyeol, but finds none, so he heaves a sigh of relief. Baekhyun is about to go when he suddenly registers his bag is not with him. He mentally curses, remembering he left it inside the Student Council room. Without his bag, he couldn't go home neither he could go to school tomorrow. He takes a deep breath, and with clenched fist, he heads back to the council room, his steps heavy.

The Student Council room is quiet and empty though, and Baekhyun inwardly rejoices, thinking that Chanyeol maybe has already left. He tiptoes inside the room, finding his bag so he can go home early today.

There's a tad part of Baekhyun though, that is wanting to be touched by the President again, like how Chanyeol grabbed his hair harshly as he fucked his open mouth, or how Chanyeol licked his cock obscenely, swallowing him whole. Baekhyun shakes his head to brush off dirty thoughts inside his mind. He shouldn't be thinking these kind of things right now. He shouldn't be thinking about how the President's lips looked like when they were wrapped around his dick, or how the President's teeth sucked into his tongue and to his neck. Baekhyun suddenly cups and caresses his neck, feeling the marks and bites Chanyeol left.

"No, stop. Stop thinking about him," Baekhyun tells himself as he gets his bag that is perched on a chair. Thinking it's still early, Baekhyun decides to get cleaned up in the bathroom here instead of going down to the shower room at the first floor. He glances around the room before locking the door safely.

Baekhyun shreds his clothes, leaving nothing to cover his body. He steps into the shower stark naked and opens the knob, feeling the cold water slide to his pale skin and to his hair. He looks down to his limp dick and without a second thought, he holds it, stroking it tentatively, slowly at first while flicking his wrist up and down his own dick. Sure, he's a guy. Baekhyun admits he has jacked off before, but that's only when he's tired or stressed. Other than that, there's no reason. He's not doing it regularly.

"Ahhh, ahhh," Baekhyun softly moans, thumbing the slit of his cock as he thinks of the President's hot mouth, sucking and twirling his tongue into his member. "Sh-shit."

Baekhyun presses his forehead against the cold surface of the bathroom wall, his right hand now rapidly tugging and pumping his hardening cock within his hold, as he imagines Chanyeol's tongue, slurping his precome on the tip of his leaking cock while his large palm holds the base of his cock, jacking him off.

"Ah, ah, ah, Ch-chanyeol-sunbae, ah, ah, shit," Baekhyun calls in between pants as he fucks his cock into his hand, shower spray still streaming down to his naked back.

"You called me?" a deep voice asks, his voice echoing loudly inside the bathroom. Baekhyun's heart speeds up inside his chest, his hand on his cock stops midair.

"You called my name while jacking off," Chanyeol says smugly and without even turning his head around, Baekhyun already knows that the President is wearing a goddamn smirk.

"I-I...I was just--"

"--you were just pumping your cock while thinking of my mouth, weren't you?"

Baekhyun nervously gulps, hard throbbing cock still within his hand waiting for attention. He bravely looks at Chanyeol who is leaning against the bathroom door, his arms are crossed while an eyebrow is raised confidently.