~WILL BE MINE ~

PART - 14
-
-
Here's our new character ahaan Kapoor..hayee merko sachi samjh hi nhi aa raha tha kisko lu..last mei jaake isko final kiyaa..

Sidnaaz and ahaan were talking and than ahaan asked them about the way to go infirmary for his treatment

Sidnaaz and ahaan were talking and than ahaan asked them about the way to go infirmary for his treatment.... actually he was feeling pain in his back after getting hit by ball so he just wants to go to doctor to check his back...

Sana - haa mai lekar chalti hu tumhe..
Sidharth looked at her and said nhi tum nhi jaaogi mai chalta hu..

Sana - tum abhi nhi jaa sakte kyunki tumhaari game bich mei pending padi hai tum complete kro game ko mai jaati hu ahaan ke sath..

Sidharth was still not ready to send her with ahaan alone.. because he don't know much about ahaan so he don't want to send shehnaz with ahaan alone..

Ahaan - are mai khud chla jaaunga agar sidharth tumhe koi problem hai to..

Sana - nhi nhi koi problem nhi hai chlo mei chlati h u tumhare sath or waise bhi tumhe wound meri wajah se lga hai..to mai chalti hu tumhare sath..

Diya - ha mai bhi chalti hu shehnaz tumhare sath..

Sid agreed when Diya said this..
And then he went back on the ground to finish the game..

On the other side..

Shehnaz and Diya take ahaan to infirmary..

Doctor checked his bruise and give him ointment.. and said apply this ointment at the swollen area..

And suggested him to take some rest...
On the other side..

Sidharth teams won the match.. because sid team scored two goals and veer team scored only one goal..

Veer closed his fist in anger..😤 when he saw sidharth team recieving trophy..he was cursing sidharth in his mind he wants to hurt him but he failed in this..he decided to go from there in anger when he was moving from there he was stopped by sidharth..

Sidharth hold his collar in anger and said where are you going???

Veer - sidharth mai mood mei nhi hu ki koi bhi baat kru tumse to acha hoga mujhe jaane de..

He said while jerking his hands..
But sid again hold his collar and this time he punched him on his face..

Veer lost his balance with sudden punch and about to fall on the ground but he soon made his balance once again..
Tune mujhe maaraaa he said while touching the area where he got punch..
Veer also punched him on his face..

Sid - haa marunga tune shehnaz ko hurt krne ki koshish ki isliye tujhe to maarna hi tha meine..

He said while punching him back..
Agar tu mujhe hurt karta to chalta but tune shehnaz ko bich mei laakar acha nhi Kiya veer hum dono ki ladaai mei shehnaz ko kyu bich mei laaya tu..