~RAGE~

Part - 22
-
-

Every student is excited for the upcoming event in the college. Student administration were quite busy in the preparation of students fest which is held almost every year.

This event will refresh everyone's mind and help them to change their environment from excessive pressure of upcoming exams. It's a small boaster that helps them to fresh their minds.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

" So shehnaz with whom you are going to take participation in the dance competition?" Diya asked while sipping her strawberry shake.

" Obviously sidharth " shehnaz replied her while scrolling on her phone.
Both were sitting in the cafeteria of college as their lectures got cancelled due to fest preparations.

" Did you asked him with whom he wants to go ?"

" No I didn't asked him? " but i know he will go with me because last year we both participated together, so this year also we will participate together."
Shehnaz replied her while her focus was still on her phone.

" Are you sure? " Diya asked now munching her snacks laid infront of her on the table.

This immediately shift focus of shehnaz towards her she looked at with furrows eyebrows.

" What do you mean? " she asked while placing her phone on the table with forrows eyebrows.

" I mean that did sidharth said you that he will go with you...i mean this year things are little bit different baby..you know he mostly spent time with suhana now and your plan of making him jealous is not seems to be working...i don't think that he will go with you.." Diya replied to her while looking into her eyes.

She remained silent when she heard this.
Shehnaz really felt sad when she heard her.

She don't know what to reply her. Her all confidence break with Diya wording. She don't know that sidharth will participate with her or not.

Diya feels her emotions.. shehnaz is looking extremely sad now this statement really makes her sad.
Diya took her hand in her hand and rubs her hand to assure her that nothing will go wrong.

" Don't worry shehnaz sidharth will only participate with you...you are his bestfriend and he will always choose you..so don't worry okay.

Go and tell him that you wanted to participate with him then he will go with you..he will always choose you.. okay so don't be sad baby.." she said with a small smile on her face.

Shehnaz only nodded her head while biting her lower lips which is showing her anxiousness.

And then she thought of going to sidharth and ask him with whom he wants to participate in the competition.
" Diya I have to go okay " she takes her hand from her hand and headed towards the empty classes where sidharth always go whenever he got free lectures with khushal and others.

Shehnaz also want to go with sidharth but she didn't go because of Diya.
Diya hates khushal and whenever they are together they always starts fighting. Shehnaz didn't know the reason of her hate. She badly wanted to know about it but Diya always ignored her. That's why she stopped asking her again and again.
She thought whenever Diya feels okay then she will tell her the reason of her hate towards khushal on her own.
_________________________________________

Sidharth was standing near the wall resting his back on the wall and suhana was standing near the sidharth both were talking with eachother .

Laughing, giggling over silly talks. They were really so lost in eachother that enable them to focus on someone else.
Khushal was also with them but his focus was on a black haired girl who was sitting on his lap and touching his ears sensually. Both pair were lost in eachother partners.