~INFATUATION~

PART - 41
-
-
GOOD!!

After realising what he feels for shehnaz everything started to feel good to him. He is feeling extremely giddy after the realisation. He never thought that liking someone will make him feel this kind different things. His giddiness literally making him jump like a frog while he skipped towards his room. His mouth is bussy in  humming some kind of romantic melody as his lips lifted upwards in a beautiful grin.

After entering in his room he saw khushal who was sitting on the bed and was probably about to go to sleep. Khushal eyes widened when he was shoved into bed by sidharth. Sidharth jumped on to him and hugged him tightly in his grasp. Khushal chocked for air in his tight grip.

" S-sidharth spare my life , I wanna marry my diya and see my babies" khushal stuttered out as he continuously hits sidharth with his palm. Sidharth plomped down on the bed after freeing khushal from his grip.

Khushal chocked out on series of cough when sidharth freed him . He was totally stunned when he saw sidharth like this. His outfit was totally ruined by henna stains, his hair totally disheveled and falling on his forehead but still he was looking good because of his smile.

" Have you found any treasure?" Khushal sneered as his eyes were looking at him curiously.

" No"

" Than why are you grinning like this ??" Khushal questioned.

" I got key to my happiness " sidharth grinned more when thought of shehnaz comes in his mind.

" Huhh? What did you get ??? You know sidharth I don't understand your twisted words so just answer me in straight and simple form." Khushal asked, his eyebrows creased together as he looked at him.

" Nothing , just go to sleep " his mouth opened widely as he yawned. He closed his eyes and turned to other side to sleep.

Khushal was left alone now to look at his back dumbfoundedly.
________________________________

Yellowish light of sun rays is giving a lively feeling to the atmosphere. The chirping of birds early in the morning is giving peace to every soul. Sidharth stirred in his sleep when chirping voice of birds reached to his ears. He sits on the bed excitedly as today will be the best day of his life as he is going to express his feelings to Shehnaaz. He heads towards washroom to get shower and after getting shower he immediately heads down to find shehnaz.

" I like you shehnaz" he is chanting these words in his mind. He is ready to tell her how much he likes her and wanted to spend time with her , cherish the each moment which they will be going to spend with eachother. He is very excited to express his feelings but the problem is that he is not able to find Shehnaaz anywhere. He looked for her everywhere but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Where are you shehnaz?" All his excitement  turned into gloominess. A big pout replaced his smile lips. He is frowning now while looking for shehnaz. He even tried to call shehnaz but shehnaz didn't picked his calls.

He sits on the chair after looking for shehnaz everywhere.  He was wondering where Shehnaaz had gone and then his eyes falls on diya who was going somewhere with khushal.

He immediately runs towards her to ask about shehnaz. " Diyaa waite" diya stopped in her track when she heard her name and saw sidharth who was coming in her direction.

" Why are you running like this?" diya asked, she was looking at him curiously.

" Actually I wanna know where is shehnaz, I can't find her anywhere" A small pants escaped from his mouth while asking. He looked at Diya in the hope that he will get to know about Shehnaaz now.