~KISS~

PART - 39
-
Morning turned into evening and Yellow decoration was also changed into green and white one. Every corner of the hall was decorated with beautiful lights and buzzing with rajsthani folk music. Every guest were sitting in the hall and enjoying the rajsthani famous ghumar dance. All the women were busy applying henna. Shehnaz was sitting with the bride and gazing the mehndi design on her hand intensively.
She was not paying attention to anyone and was blankly looking at her hand. She was bussy in thinking about his bestfriend. Sidharth weird behaviour was bothering her. She didn't why sidharth was behaving weird around her.

Firstly he did that intimate thing with her and then after that he started ghosting her. She didn't understand why did he suddenly started avoiding her. When she tried to ask him what happened to him , he just shrugged it off with a simple reply " nothing" . If nothing happened than why the hell he was ignoring her.

Sometimes she doesn't understand him. She doesn't understand his sudden mood swings. A few minutes ago he was flirting with her okay that was not flirting just a friendly gesture between two friends showing love to eachother but after a few minutes he started ghosting her. What the hell was with him. Was he on his periods? Or something else. How can someone's mood Change this quickly?.
A simple nudge on her hand made her snap out from her thoughts. She looked at her bestfriend who was already looking at her with raised eyebrows.

" What??" Shehnaz asked meekly with a innocent smile on her face showing that she was listening to her bestfriend.
"Ohhhh finally queen of dreams comes back into reality" Diya sneered with a fake smile.

" Hehe sorry!!" Shehnaz said while rubbing her temple with free hand.
" Okay so tell me what you are thinking about?" Diya asked , again turning her focus on her own henna.

" Nothing " shehnaz replied.

Diya once again glared at her with raised eyebrows.

" Okay okay I was thinking about sidharth " shehnaz replied.

" What about him??"

" Nothing just , I can't tell you exactly what I was thinking about him, it's just little bit confusing to me " shehnaz replied.

" Well, what is confusing you about Siddharth?" Diya asked.

" His behaviour is confusing me " shehnaz replied.

" What about his behaviour ?" Diya asked.

" His gloomy aura , his depressed face and always try to stay away from everyone, he was not like this before so what happened to him now?" Shehnaz said , hiding the real thing from diya because she didn't wanted her to worry her about her matters.

" His personality started to change after you left him , he started to ignore everyone and started focusing on his studies even more but it was okay at that time he was still old sidharth at that time. But things started worsening when Suhana left him for higher studies. She went to London for pursuing her higher studies. Sidharth accepted it and agreed for long distance relationship. They maintained their long distance relationship for one year and" diya stopped when Hena artist asked her about her groom name.

" K-h-u-s-h-a-l" she spelled out her groom name to henna artist.

" And ?? " Shehnaz asked curiously with raised eyebrows.

" And then she shattered his heart into pieces by broking off all the things between them. " Diya asked.

" Whattt?? " She looked at her with widened eyes. She was totally shocked after hearing it. She felt pain in her heart after hearing it. She never thought that sidharth had gone through so much pain. She never imagined that Suhana would break Sidharth's heart. She was deeply in love with sidharth and sidharth also equally loved her back that's why shehnaz stepped back and let go of her feelings for him so what the hell happened between two??.