~DOUBLE DATE~

Part - 21
-
-
" Shehnaz we are getting late for our date yrr come down fast " sidharth screamed from leaving area. He was sitting on couch waiting for shehnaz to come down so they will go out for their date.

Yess date this time they are really going on a date

But not with each other. Yeahh they are going on a double date with their partners.

Flashback

Sidnaaz were eating dinner in the dining area. And then shehnaz phone rings. She saw the name displayed on the screen.
It's ahaan calls. Firstly she didn't want to pick up the call but after 2-3 rings she finally picked up.

SANA
Hellooo ahaan!!!
Sidharth focus shifted on shehnaz when he heard his name from her mouth he started looking at her with curious look.

AHAAN
actually shehnaz i called to ask you on date will you go with me on date tomorrow.

SANA
Date??
Shehnaz said it little loudly which made sidharth heard her.

Sana in her mind
Abhi to itni ladai Hui hai meri sidharth ke sath ahaan ko lekar ab mai isse Haan Karu ya naa Karu ?

AHAAN
Shehnaz are you there???

Shehnaz snapped out from her thought when she heard his voice.

SANA
Sorry ahaan we can't go on date tomorrow.

AHAAN
Ohh its okay.

And then he cuts the call after saying good night to her.

Shehnaz started eating her dinner once again.

"Why you said no to him ??" Sidharth asked shehnaz.

" Because you don't liked it " she replied while munching her meal.

Sidharth smirked when he heard this. He felt happy with shehnaaz reply.

Shehnaz said no to ahaan because of him.
Sid - actually shehnaz you can go i don't mind.

"Really" shehnaz asked him with raised eyebrows.

"Yess but not alone with him" sidharth replied

" what do you mean? Ab kya mei das logo ko sath lekar jaau? Mai date pe jaaungi naaki koi khushti ladne " shehnaz said to him

" ARE BABA KITNA BOLTI HAI TU SUN TO LE MERI BAAT" Sidharth said
" HAAN BOLO MAI SUN RAHI HU " Shehnaz replied.

" TU MERE SATH CHAL SAKTI HAI DATE PR" Sidharth said.

Shehnaz looked at him with curious look.
" tere sath matlab ? Phir ahaan ka kyaa?

" ARE MATLAB HUM DOUBLE DATE PER CHAL SKTE HAI LIKE (TU OR MAI),( AHAAN OR SUHANA).

"Ohhhh double date" shehnaz said to him with a smirk

She is happy finally she gets a chance to made him jealous.

That's how they decided to go on a double date.

Flashback ends.

After looking herself in the mirror for last time shehnaz move to downstairs.
She was wearing a beautiful yellow colour crop top with High waisted jeans. Her half hair is tied with beautiful butterfly rubber band.