~BROKEN~

Part - 28
-
-
-
" Don't touch me please don't touch me "

This words were continuously coming from her mouth.

Sidharth heart shattered into pieces when her words echoed in his ears.
Her continued plea of don't touch were piercing his heart. He had never seen shehnaz this vulnerable . her vigour sobs showing her painful condition , clearly telling that how much she was scared with mere touch of sidharth.

Sidharth blood boiled , his fist again curled up and badly wanted to land on the person laying unconscious in the room but he controlled himself as it's not a time to show his anger or furry. It's a time to confront his bestfriend who was sobbing.

Sidharth puts off his jacket and gently covered shehnaz bare shoulder.

"Sana it's me sidharth" sidharth gently approached his hand and gently caressed her back with his hand while he was kneeling infront of her. He still feels her shaking under his palm.

He rubbed his palm ups and downs.
Shehnaz feels touch on her back she shivered when she feels the touch but she soon felt good when she feels  something covered her bare body and she heard sidharth name. She rose up her head and her gaze met with sidharth who was looking at her. His eyes was telling her that how much he was hurted. She didn't think much and immediately jumped onto him. Sidharth embraced her into tight hug he was rubbing her back , trying to soothe her pain with his gentle touch. Both didn't shared a single word. Only shehnaz sobbing voice were echoing in the room. And sidharth continuously trying to soothe her pain.
He already messaged khushal about the situation and told him where they were in the message.

Now he sits on the ground and shehnaz was still in his embrace. She was hugging him tightly. Her head is smuggled into sidharth chest.

Sidharth feels his shirt wet with her tears but it didn't bothered him. Only shehnaz condition is bothering him , how to handle shehnaz? How to soothe her pain ? , how to calm her ?. These were the only things revolving in his mind.

He comes out of his trance when he heard footsteps approaching them. Soon diya comes there.

Diya was shocked when she saw ahaan beaten condition and then her eyes falls on shehnaz who was sobbing in sidharth embrace. It didn't take  her much time to understand the situation. She rushed towards shehnaz and kneeled down to shehnaz level and gently caressed her head as sidharth was already caressing shehnaz back.

" Shehnaz " she called out her name.
But shehnaz didn't looked at her as she was not in condition to hear any one she was still lost in previous moment. She didn't want to move from sidharth embrace as his hold was giving her protection. She felt save in his hold. She knows that no will hurt her now. She was in safe arms.

Diya once again called out shehnaz name but she didn't looked. Sidharth gesture diya to not talk.

Soon khushal comes with security guard and informed about the whole situation.
Security guard was shocked when he saw half dead ahaan laid unconsciously on the ground he went near him and checked whether he was breathing or not.

" He is breathing for now but not for much time because soon I will be going to choke him to death " sidharth blurted out like a venom , his voice still holds furry. Even security guard also get scared with his deep voice.

" W..we have to call police " guard stammered.

He gets up and took his phone out to call.
" No need, I already done it " khushal informed them.

Now shehnaz sobs also lessened but he was still  feeling her body shivering in his embrace.

Sidharth was continuously caressing her back providing her confront in his hold as much as he could.