~OVER~

Part - 25
-
-
-
Accepting our own mistakes are really big things and it will take a lot of courage to correct them.

Which Shehnaz had taken after witnessing sidharth happy face. When he told his friend about his performance and how he was going to win the competition. Shehnaz didn't wanted to ruin his bestfriend happiness. She had seen his hardwork which he have given to this performance.

She didn't wanted become the cause of his sadness and she never will be.
And finally she went back to the makeup room to correct her deed.

And after wiping out the oil from stairs she comes back to gave her performance.
___________________________________________

She was looking at sidharth with a hope that now he will forgive her. She knows that she had done wrong but she also corrected it.

But her hope broke into pieces when sidharth asked to her once again
  " Why Did You Do That ? " The question still remains same.

Shehnaaz blankly looked in his eyes. Her eyes were trying to find his old sidharth in his eyes who always trusted her. Who never asked question to her for anything.
Shehnaz flinched when she heard his furies voice filled with anger.

His anger didn't softened a bit even after hearing truth.

"Si..sidharth why are you angry on me.." Shehnaz stammered while saying this..her voice is broking.

Tears were forming in her eyes..
" Sidharth i corrected my mistake so please don't be angry on me" shehnaz uttered slowly.

" So what...Even after correcting the mistake, Suhana still fell down naa . It didn't changed anything.. because of your silly mistake I and Suhana had to suffer. Sidharth groaned bitterly.

" Sidharth I'm really sorry I didn't mean it " shehnaz said.

" I don't need your fucking sorry Shehnaz, I need fucking reason of why you did it "

Shehnaz badly wanted to tell him that how much she loves him but she will never confess her love in this fucking bad situation.

" Tell me " sidharth yelled loudly which made shehnaz snapping out from her trance.

Sidharth continuous questions were making her angry and finally she uttered everything which she was feeling when she did that.

" I did that out of my anger, you are asking me why I did that..ask your self sidharth ask your self why did you leave me for suhana..why did suhana become your priority, why did you lied to me for her , Why now your time has become her and not mine , why you spend all the time with her and not mine. Why did you changed sidharth , Why ??"  She yelled in fury , tears forming in her eyes.

Sidharth didn't have any explanation to give her. Yes he was changed, changed alot. But it did not give any right to shehnaz to do this kind of wrong things to suhana.

" Shehnaz I got your point that I'm changed..but it did not give you any right to harm suhana " sidharth replied with bitterness.

" Shahnaz you should have told me what's bothering you rather than doing it. But no you did not told me. You just chooses to harm suhana. And your plan also had been worked out. " sidharth groaned in frustration.

" No sidharth it's nothing like that I did not mean to ruin your performance I'm really sorry "

" But you ruined it naahhh..you ruined everything just for getting attention from me. Shehnaz your habit of wanting attention just ruined everything. I'm just fed up from your this kind of behaviour so stop being an attention seeker " Sidharth blurted out without even thinking about shehnaz feelings.

This words really stabbed shehnaz deeply to her heart like an arrow. She never thought in her life that sidharth will ever say this kind of things to her. How could he accused her as a attention seeker. How could this thing come in between them. How could he thought this low about her. She never dreamt in her life that sidharth would said those things to her , never ever in her life.

" Sidharth how could you thought this low about me. How could you said to me that I'm an attention seeker. You know what sidharth you just compared me with your ex's who just needed your attention. You were the one who used to spend all the time with me you were the one who needed me whenever your ex's bothered you, you were the one who gives me all the attention with your own pleasure which I never begged  and now you are saying me that you are fed up with my behaviour " She taunted him with fake grin , rolling her eyes , hiding her pain behind her grin.

" Shehnaz rather then regretting on your deeds , you are just arguing with me here. " Sidharth rubbed his temple in frustration.

"No I'm not arguing with you I'm just telling you truth " Shehnaz bitterly replied.

"Now enough shehnaz I don't want to hear another word from you or want to talk with you " he angrily said.
" What do you mean by not wanting to talk with me ? What does it mean? " Shehnaz asked without understanding the wording of other.

" Nothing " sidharth replied.

" No tell me what do you mean by it? Tell me na why you said this , why you don't want to talk with me "

Sidharth rubbed his forehead in anger and shehnaz continuous questions were not helping it just boasting his anger level , he only wanted to ignore this topic for now but her continuous questions triggered his anger.

" Let's over it shehnaz, let's over this friendship " he blurted out in anger.
Everyone in the hall gasped when they heard it. They always thought that sidnaaz bond is unbreakable but no there thought proved wrong. Now they are witnessing it  breaking down.

Sidharth stomped out from the room in furry with Suhana following him with the help of a friend.

Shehnaz was still standing on her spot blankly. She didn't able to processed what she just heard.

Diya slowly goes near her and nudges her hand.

" Shehnaz are you okay? " Diya asked slowly.

Shehnaz snapped out from her own self and immediately hugged her tightly , tears started rolling from her eyes.

___________________________________________

After crying her heart out Shehnaz comes back home. She directly went to her room and jumped on her bed. Started sobbing loudly.

" Tumne Aise kaise keh diya sidharth..tum aise kaise tod sakte ho humaari 8 years ki friendship. Tumhe yeh bolte hue kuch mahsus nhi hua.."

She was becoming crying mess with passing each second. " let's over " this words echoing in her mind continuously.
Sidharth furious face comes infront of her eyes whenever she closes her eyes.
She got headache with continuous sob. After continuous crying her eyes started feeling heavy and sleep took over her eyes. She fall asleep after crying.

___________________________________________

" Let's end it " she jolted in her sleep and sits on the bed.

She rubbed her temple after taking a deep breath and after drinking some water she placed back glass on the nightstand.

She checked time in her phone  showing 6 am.

She laid on the bed once again and started thinking about the yesterday incident because sleep was not  coming in her eyes.

A frowned took over her face when something strikes in her mind.

"HOW DID SUHANA FALL FROM STAIRS"

This thing really bothered her very much because she clearly remembers that she wiped the oil carefully so there was no chance of falling her left then how the fuck she fall down from stairs.

Was suhana intentionally fallen from stairs and pretending to be in pain?
She badly wanted to know the truth and prove herself innocent.

Let's see what will happen. Will Sana be able to prove her innocence or something else is waiting for her..
-
-
To be continued ❤️
-
-
Target - lots of love and coments ❤️🥰🥰