~CAUGHT~

PART - 24
-
-
-
Shehnaz immediately went behind sidharth when she heard the announcement.

Diya also followed her along with ahaan.
Shehnaz saw suhana sitting on chair. She sprained her ankle when she slipped from the stairs. As soon as she slipped from stairs , she lost her Balance and in trying to make balance again she twisted her ankle which caused sprain in her leg.
She was whimpering in pain. Her pain is increased when doctor checked her ankle. She winced in pain.

"Ahhh ahhh it's hurting Sidharth" Sidharth holds her hand to confront her.

"Shhh shh baby don't cry doctor abhi treatment krdenge okay" He said while rubbing her hand.

" Sidharth I'm really sorry meri wajah se tumhari performance rah gai " she said while sobbing.

" Don't say sorry suhana it's not your fault okay " sidharth replied her with small smile and wiped her tears from her face.

Doctor applied pain reliving spray on her leg.

Suhana closed her eyes when she felt immense pain and tighten her grip on sidharth hand which causes her nail digging on his skin.

" Done " Doctor said after wrapping compression bandage around her ankle.

" Any precautions doctor " sidharth stands up from his position and asked the doctor.

" I'm prescribing you this pain relieving medicine, give her after she ate something and don't make her walk atleast two to three days. Take complete bed rest. It will help her to get better soon " doctor explained everything.
After giving him medicine prescriptions doctor went from there.

Sidharth once again sits on his knees near suhana and holds her hand.
" Baby don't cry it will get soon..okay " sidharth wiped her tear and cupped her cheeks.

Everyone were witnessing there affection including shehnaz. She was feeling miserable.

She was feeling ambivalent. Positive and negative emotions both strikes together in her heart.

Positive as she feels guilty for sidharth for not able to gave performance and negative as she feels jealous of sidharth affection towards suhana. Both emotions were related to sidharth.

Sidharth is the only one who can make sana feels every emotion. Make her crazy, crazy about sidharth.

She herself don't know what was she becoming day by day because of sidharth. She can't be able to differentiate between good and bad things whenever it comes to sidharth.

Her mind was always stuck on one person and that person is  one and only her beloved bestfriend sidharth.

Shehnaz jolt up when diya jerked her hand. She looked at Diya and saw her nervous face. Feeling of fear is clearly visible on her face.

"K..kya hua tujhe " shehnaz asked her with knitted eyebrows.

" Shehnaz agar sidharth ko pta chal gya to kya hoga i mean kya krega vo" Diya whispered to her.

" Aisa kuch bhi nhi...she was about to say this but halts when she heard sidharth voice. She looked at sidharth once again.

" Baby how did you fall from stairs? " sidharth asked her.

" I don't know how I slipped from stairs " suhana replied.

" You slipped ? " sidharth utters when he heard her. He stands up from his place and went near the stair. He bent down at stairs level and traced his finger on stair surface. He feels something oily. He bent down more and sniffed. After sniffing he found out that it was aroma of some hair oil which he felt familiar but he was not able to recognise it. He feels something wrong. He felt suspicious because hair oil can't come on stair on its own someone definitely done it intentionally.