𝔸𝕌𝕋ℍ𝕆ℝ'𝕊 ℕ𝕆𝕋𝔼

Hello, and welcome to Witching!

I shake you warmly by the hand, dearest readers. 

When I first started this story, I was really nervous because I'd decided to completely abandon my other book (it's deleted) and thought that I wouldn't be able to complete this one. For those of you who haven't been with me since the beginning, here are a few pointers that you simply need to know:

1. I had specified this in my other book, but I'll say this again—my first language is not English. This book may contain a few grammatical errors which I will apologize for right now.

2. I know how annoying it is when incomplete books are left haphazardly. So, I have taken the liberty of updating once a week with seven chapters based on one complete saga. 

3. This story might be a little boring because I'm trying to rush this before my summer holidays end—you guessed it, I am a student. This might feel like going on Splash Mountain 1500 times and then not being able to throw up. Just a heads up!

4. I'm currently writing the last part of the saga and spoiler alert! She has previously graduated—you might be thinking 'When the hell did that happen'. So here's my answer. I have been very careful not to specify any ages in this book because I wasn't sure where to continue the plot. The main character is 21 years old in the final set of chapters (Breaking Dawn: Part Two). Naturally, Jacob is also the same age and they have both finished college. 

5. I love every one of you, my ardent reader (only 112 readers so far, lol). It doesn't matter how many of you are there only that you're reading my book right now, y'all!

Vote and comment!