Struggle

Quick note if you do wish to read this story please read this books description first so it can make more sense. Thank you🫶🏽
—————————————————————————
I woke up by yelling.

I grumpily got up and stormed into the direction of where the yelling was.

I open the door to see some of my fathers friends (gang members)

Play fighting and being childish, I roll my eyes and went back into my room to get ready.

(Btw Aurora is Japanese mixed with Mexican so she is brown skinned and has curly hair)

I decided to straighten my hair because it was getting hot so I just wanted to put it up so it can be out of my way

After getting ready I went into the kitchen to see that my father was sitting down drinking his coffee while one of his pets were making his breakfast.

I hated how my dad turned cold when my mom died and I especially hated how he got women to be his pets.

Aurora: Good morning pa

I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Daku: Good morning Aurora, If you are going out take some of my friends with you so nothing bad happens and cover up!

Aurora: Fine imma get something from my room real quick though.

I quickly went into my room and closed the door.

I opened the window then climbed out of it. My dad had a extremely big house so it was easy for me to get away without him noticing.

I then meeted up with my friend Kayana who was waiting for me a street down from my house in her car.

I got in and greeted her.

Aurora: So where are we going again?

I asked while putting my seatbelt on.

Kayana: I heard about this new spot were there is illegal car races down there and I really wanted to check it out with you.

Aurora: My dad said those are dangerous kay (my nickname for her)

Kayana: There will be cute boys around our age there.

Aurora:Bet let's go.

When we got there it was full of mostly girls in extremely slutty clothes cheering for some dudes names.

We got in a good spot and waited for the race to start.

Then it did and 4 cars pulled up and the girls started screaming.

But the two cars infront stood out more the the other two in the back.