I love you so (please let me go)

After my moment with Tom he had to go with georg and gustav to meet with someone so me and bill just chilled in the living room.

We started to watch scary movies together until we fell asleep an hour later.

I woke up to see that Tom was shaking me trying to get me up.

I open my eyes to look at his sad but worried face.

Aurora: Is everything alright Tom?

He pulled me into his room then started speaking.

Tom:I have bad news...

I sighed then let him speak.

Tom: There is this person who helped me and the boys get so famous but respected and they are back in town..

Aurora: So what's the bad news?

Tom: That person is Jennifer Kobayashi, and what I did for her to help me was I "dated" her and now she thinks I still like her.

I look at Tom like he was stupid because he is.

Aurora: You know how powerful her father is! He is my dads rival.

He stayed quiet while he looked down at the ground.

Aurora: What's your plan now since you are so smart.

Tom: I have to basically kiss her feet. She can destroy all of us if she found out about us.

Aurora: So what are you saying Tom?...

Tom: We have to pretend to break up even in front of the boys so you are safe.

(I got inspired to do this from The vampire diaries bc how Stefan and Elena had to pretend to break up so Katherine wouldn't hurt Elena or anyone else. So basically Aurora is Elena but not a cry baby bitch tho and Tom is Stefan and that bitch Jennifer is Katherine. :)  )

Aurora: Will there ever be a time where we can just relax.

Tom: Soon I promise.

Aurora: So we have to make a scene in public.

(Ik that the boys only know she was alive but just pretend everyone knows now and everyone knows Aurora and tom are dating)

Tom: yeah..

Tom: I have a race in a little bit we will do it there.

I give him a fake smile not happy with any of this but I had no other option.

As me and the boys arrived tom gave me a nod telling me that he is ready for the fake fight.

We planned the fight out before coming here.

He walked up to me and started speaking.

Tom: I don't think this is gonna work out anymore Aurora..

Aurora: What why??

Tom: To be honest you have just gotten really boring.

I stayed quiet at his comment as I saw the boys with a shocked expression and some people around us heard and started whispering.

Our plan was working.

Tom: You can still stay at the house but you will go sleep in the room you originally had when I brought you there.