Something Going on

—————————————————————————

Tom: And you better not try anything to escape, I have people all around there and they will not hesitate to kill your ass.

Aurora: You really are fucking sick in the head.

Tom: Don't make me kill your ass.

I roll my eyes waiting for him to unlock the door.

As he did he immediately grabbed my arm so I wouldn't run away.

He guided me to the club and immediately put me to work.

I had to sell 30 little bags of pills or else I wouldn't eat for a week.

Tom was sitting on one of the couches making out with girls but he had his eyes on me the whole time, desperately watching me.

I sighed then started to go around the club seducing men to buy the drugs.

As I finished selling my 30th bag I noticed that the dance floor was really crowded and Tom couldn't find me anymore.

I took off, I ran to the emergency exit and started to climb the fence that was around the club.

As I got on the other side I took my shoes off and bolted to town.

Without no breaks I got there.

I stopped outside of a store trying to catch my breath.

I went into the coffee store and went to the cashier.

Aurora: Please call 911 I need help I have been kidnapped and he is coming for me.

Cashier: Yes of course ma'am do you know his name?!?!

Aurora: Tom kaulitz.

The cashier looked at me with a scared face as she took out her phone and called someone. (It wasn't 911 y'all😔)

I sat at a table and desperately wait for the cops to come when I heard the door open.

I turned around to see who came into the store but it was Tom, bill, and 3 other men.

Aurora: No..

I said under my breath as tears fell down my face.

Tom: You stupid bitch what did I tell you?!?!

Tom: Go get her.

He said to one of his men.

As the man approached me I took a steak knife (A very sharp one) from one of the tables and stabbed him in the stomach then slit his throat.

I felt deeply sick that I just took a life but it was either kill or be killed situation.

After he fell to the floor I pointed the bloody knife at Tom.

Aurora: I would rather die then go back with you!

Tom: We can arrange that.

He said as he pulled out his black and grey gun pointing it at my face.

I took a calm breath knowing he was obviously bluffing.

Aurora: Go ahead pull the trigger.

I looked straight into his eyes as I saw the hesitation in his eyes before he growled and put away his gun and was angrily gesturing his men something.

Soon enough 5 of his men came at me trying to get the knife out of my hand. I gave a few good deep cuts on some of them and the rest little ones.

They finally grabbed me good as Tom walked up and snatched the knife out of my hand.

Tom: You wanna cut people huh?

I gulped as he pointed the knife to my upper arm.

Tom: It's your turn.

He said putting the sharp part on my arm giving me a deep wound.

I yelped out of the pain seeing blood run down to my fingers.

Aurora: You bastard! I will never forgive you!

Tom: Then you will die hating me.

He said as he threw the bloody knife on the floor walking out of the shop and getting in his car.

The men threw me in his car and Tom started driving off.

I firmly put my hand on the wound trying to stop the bleeding and also trying not to cry because of the pain.

I saw Tom's eyes on me a couple of times mostly all of them were mad and cold but some were worried and regretful.

But I didn't care I Hate Tom kaulitz and can't wait until he is killed.

Tom: Jenna will stitch up your wound.

I ignored his comment as we approached his house.

He opened the door and grabbed my other arm.

As he opened the door kayana got all in his face yelling and cussing him out for hurting me.

Kayana: You stupid son of a bitch how about I get a knife and do the same to your arm you piece of shit go get a life you sick fuck!

Tom: You need to shut your bitch ass up before I carve you up and feed you to my fucking dogs! I don't give a fuck if your bills girl I will kill you.

Kayana scoffed and went to my side looking at my bloody arm.

Kayana: Jenna can stitch you up love.

I nodded as Kayana gently led me to the black haired girl that is gustavs girl.

Kayana: This is Jenna she used to be a doctor before she..

Aurora: Was taken, right?

Jenna: Yeah..

Jenna: But I swear it gets better well at least it did for me..

I sighed then Jenna got her stuff out and started stitching up my arm.

Jenna: Try to do your daily stuff with your other arm for about 3 weeks so this one can fully heal.

Jenna: I think bill has some pain pills I will ask him to give you some.

Aurora: Great, thanks Jenna nice to meet you.

Jenna: Of course and you too.

She left to go put away her stuff as I sat next to kayana on the couch.

Aurora: I really hope we get out of here soon..

Kayana: I wanna go but at the same time I don't..

She nervously confessed to me.

Aurora: Why the hell would you stay?!?!

Kayana: Bill treats me like a queen he is actually sweet it's just Tom who isn't ok..

I sighed rubbing my temples.

Kayana: I'm really sorry that I dragged you into this my love.

Aurora: What's done is done. Just don't die, please?

Kayana: Pinky promise.

I have her a soft smile as I rested my head on her shoulder drifting to sleep as I felt someone picking me up and placing me on a more comfortable bed.

1058 words