God complex

*~I'll tear down the sky!  What do you want?     I'll do it all, for life        My Love      My alibi     Tonight     Tonight, I'll try to do it for you~*

A verse from god complex by violent vira

________________________________

As I pulled the trigger the bullet only hit the wall.

I froze for a bit but saw the man was on the ground dead. Someone else shot him.

I heard fast footsteps coming to us. I prepared for another man coming.

Then I saw his face.

It was Tom with a worried expression.

I sighed in relief.

Tom rushed over to me putting his hands all over my body (😈) seeing if I was injured.

Aurora: It's ok Tom I'm ok.

He immediately hugged me, I hesitated at first but eventually wrapped my arms around his body embracing his hug.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes and honestly I never wanted it to end but Kayana interrupted.

Kayana: Ok you love birds you can stop with all of that now, Tom where is bill.

Tom: He is cleaning up the mess down there, you should go help him.

He said giving her a weird look before she rolled her eyes and nodded.

She left the room and I was confused on what that look was.

Aurora: What was that look Tom?

Tom: I don't know what your talking about.

Aurora: you gave her a weird look.

Tom: I-

He said before once again cutting himself off.

Aurora: What did you do?..

He sighed before speaking in a low regretful voice.

Tom: Two weeks ago when you were asleep the boys including kayana got extremely drunk and everyone passed out but me and Kayana and one thing led to another and we started making out.

I know we aren't dating but as he said those words I felt my heart break into pieces.

I have to admit that I have feelings for Tom.

And when he said he made out with a girl who is MY best friend just made it worse.

And plus my hormones from this pregnancy made it unbearable.

I looked at him with a unreadable face as tears fell down my cheeks.

Aurora: So she remembers what you guys did?..

I said with a shaky voice.

Tom: mhm.

I let out a small cry before calming myself down to look at him.

Aurora: I wish you never told me this but at the same time I'm glad you did Tom.

Aurora: Because now I know to never love or trust a man like you.

I said walking past him shoving his arm.

I stepped over the dead corpse so sick of this lifestyle.

I walked right out of the front door and started walking to town.

I only had baggy sweats and a oversized black t-shirt so I know I would get weird looks from people but honestly they can all suck a dick and die.