Skyfall

Idk why but this song just really matches this part in my opinion.

—————————————————————————

I woke up with a extremely bad headache.

I groaned as I put my hand behind my head and got up from a comfortable bed.

I opened my eyes and realized I was not in the room I was given this room was darker.

I then saw Tom sleep on the chair that was next to a window.

I slowly got up from the bedroom and tried making my way to the door but the wooden floor made a big squeak causing Tom to wake up.

He looked at me and I looked at him before I rushed to the door trying to open it before someone picking me up and slamming me on the bed.

Tom got on top of my and pinned my arms down.

Tom: Geez I did something nice for you instead of punishing you and you try to escape again?!?!

Aurora: You have done nothing nice for me!

Tom: After you blacked out I had to carry your ass back to my car and had to carry you again to my room and I made sure you were ok.

He said proudly.

Aurora: Is that supposed to make me forgive for everything you put me through?!?!

Aurora: just because you did one decent thing will not make me bow down to you, now get off of me!

I shoved him off of me and he gave a sad look.

Tom: Whatever, next time you try to escape I will kill your stupid ass!

Aurora: God you are so fucking bipolar.

After I said that I felt a extreme pain on my cheek.

That asshole slapped me.

Aurora: You fucker!

I slapped him back and he look more that angry.

I started walking back into a far corner scared.

He then started walking towards me.

I started to shake with fear scared what he is gonna do to me.

He violently grabbed me by the cheeks and made me look at him.

Tom: Look you bitch if you ever do that stupid shit again I will beat you to a fucking pulp, do you understand!

He then started to tighten the grip causing me to groan in pain.

I started to cry feeling all my hope shatter knowing I'm never gonna get out of here.

Aurora: y- yes.

He then let go of me and walked out of the room.

I slid down to the ground and used my legs and arms to cover my face as I let myself start to sob.

I went in the living room to see kayana sitting on bills lap on the couch.

I sat on the chair in kitchen covering my face with my hands.

I felt someone sit next to me gently pushing my hands down.

I look and see kayana.

I pull away from her and walk to the back yard to find a big pool there.