Amor Eterno

Time skip to Saturday

Toms pov

I slowly got up wishing Auroras death was a bad dream but sadly it wasn't.

I spent my whole life wondering if I would ever find the one and I did but just like that she was gone.

I finally got up and started to wake Noelle up.

I helped her into a black dress then put her shoes on.

Kayana did her hair.

It was time for me to get ready.

I let a big sigh go looking at the black tux laying out on my bed.

I heard the door open, it was bill.

It was quiet for a little bit.

Tom: I can't do this bill I just can't.

I said starting to crying, he was shocked. I never cried in front of anyone I never even cried.

He pulled me into a hug. I didn't know how to accept it at first I've only hugged her..

I eventually accepted it and continued to cry. After that I managed to calm down then bill spoke.

Bill: It's definitely going to be hard at first, but slowly and slowly it will be more manageable instead of the sad memories you have with her happy ones will be the ones you mainly think about. You are not alone Tom, you have me and everyone else. Most importantly you have Noelle who desperately needs her father at this time. Noelle will heal you and you will heal her because you both share the same love for Aurora. Everything is going to be fine.

Tom: Thank you bill, really I'm glad I have you as a brother.

He nodded and smiled then left so I can get changed.

I looked back at the black tux and only thought of the happy thoughts with her.

I put it on then my shoes.

I looked out my window to see everyone out their. It was kayana , the boys, my men, Henry, Noelle, Daku, and dakus men.

I walked out of my room to the backyard where she was getting buried.

Specifically she was getting buried in the flower field I know she loved spending her free time there.

I joined everyone then picked up my daughter.

Then Auroras Auntie Liliana started speaking, Daku made Liliana the funeral director.

Liliana: Welcome. My name is Liliana perz and I am honored to be the Funeral Director for our time together remembering Aurora Suzuki. We come here today with full hearts and numb minds. There are no words to express the mixture of feelings that surrounds each person here. Sadness for ourselves because this amazing, courageous woman is no longer here to show us how to deal with adversity everyday with a smile. Joy for Aurora, because her long life of living with limitations is now complete and there are other things out there for her to explore , goals to embrace, clouds to touch. Gratefulness that this life of inspiration was part of this earth for 21 years to guide, to teach and to love.

We come to stand with Auroras's family to bear witness to your loss. You were faithful and vigilant guardians of this life and though the road was long and sometimes trying, you never gave up and, in return, were blessed by her presence for much longer than anyone could have dreamed. The hole in the world where Aurora used to be will feel especially large and daunting. The journey of grief is long and no one should have to walk it alone. We ask you to commit yourself to being present to Aurora's family in the coming days, weeks, and months as they find ways to live without their Aurora. Each of you has a special Aurora story. Find a time soon to share it with everyone after I've finished my speech to let them know that Aurora was a part of your life.

On behalf of the family, we thank you for being here to stand that silent vigil with them, because every person here represents a life that Aurora made an impression on during her time among us. We honor the multitudes of people who were there for Aurora for the past twenty one years.

Now it is time for the speeches starting off with Daku.

Auroras aunt went to go sit back down.

Daku went in front of everyone. He took a couple of deep breaths then started to speak.

Daku: Ever since Auroras birth I knew she was going to be a special amazing person. She has affected so much people's life in a good way including mine. She is my one and only daughter and it hurts to know she went before me, I remember her first birthday like it was yesterday, her first words, her first time walking, her first holidays, when her first baby tooth came out....

When her mother unfortunately passed away I was broken, Aurora was too young to understand why her mom was gone but she still healed me, but now I know she is peacefully by her mothers side and eventually I will see them once again.

I love you so much Aurora Rose Suzuki.

He finished his speech with his cheeks drenched in tears.

He looked at Kayana she nodded then got up walking to the front.

She nervously bit her lip then started to speak.

Kayana: I have known Aurora since birth our mothers were best friends, so we grew up together there wasn't a day where I wouldn't see her gorgeous face.

But today is the day I have accepted not being able to see my other half. We will be reunited some day but for now all I can do is think of our happy memories and take care of our children raising them together so they can be best friends like we were and like our mothers were.

When we were little we would always talk about being the bridesmaids to each others weddings getting pregnant together and growing old together.

Unfortunately we only got pregnant together and I'm ok with that because that was another treasured memory I have with her.

I love you Aurora.

She started sobbing as bill quickly got up from her seat and helped her to hers. 

Bill went then gustav and georg.

It was finally my turn now.

I slowly got up from my seat and felt all eyes on me.

I walked to the front looking at everyone there.

I felt my throat go dry. I didn't want to speak about her because if I did her lifeless body would be the only thing I could think about.

And I don't want to cry in front of all these people.

Bill gave me a look so I started speaking.

Tom: Aurora was truly an angel, she was the light of my life. At first I didn't realize it, but as time went by I started falling in love with her.

I Fell first but she fell deeper.

I don't think I can ever love again, Aurora was it for me and I'm sticking to it.

I'm grateful to her for having out extremely gorgeous and intelligent child Noelle and I promise her that I with love and care for our Welly forever and ever.

That was the only words I could get out before crying.

I walked back to my seat and started quietly crying.

The rest of the funeral went slow. I watched as her casket went into the ground and they buried her.

After a couple of hours everyone left as the sky was dark.

I picked Noelle up and walked into my room I put her in some pjs and we both fell asleep.

1286 words..