At least in this lifetime we're sticking together

Time skip 4 months later

I woke up and made my bed then started walking to the kitchen.

Aurora: Morning dad.

Daku: Morning.

I pour a bowl of cereal then sit next to him watching him read the newspaper.

Daku: you know you are never gonna see them again?

I looked at him with a shocked expression.

Aurora: They think I'm dead dad why would I hurt them more and it was YOUR idea to "keep me out of harm"

Daku: I will protect my own first.

I roll my eyes at his response then go back to my room.

I have been locked in this house for 4 months and 2 weeks.

I missed the touch and gaze of Tom but I couldn't risk my safety and his.

After that day...

Flash back..

"I felt disgusted and I just wanted to die. Then the man hit my head with a hard object and everything went black."

"I let out a small groan before everything stopped and nothing mattered anymore, nothing was there just darkness.."

I woke up and looked around my surroundings to see I was in my room at my dads house tied up to machines.

I got up and ripped everything out of my body and freaked out.

Why am I here? Where is the boys? What day is it?

How long have I been asleep?...

End of flashback

I turned on the tv to see that Tom went on a killing spree once again. I hated that I was hurting him but I can't disobey my dad.

Maybe I could think of a way were I can see Tom but he wouldn't recognize who I am so I'm not putting anyone in danger.

I got up and went through my closet to find a real looking black wig and some baggy clothes (toms kind of style)

After getting ready I put more dark makeup on then sneaked out of my window.

I walked down the street Kayana always used to pick me up when I snuck out. This time I didn't feel sad I felt happy and the warmth of our good memories.

She was truly my other half.

I finally got to town and decided to go to toms usual car racing spot.

I went in but was immediately bombarded by smoke and air.

I saw as toms car came passing everyones then eventually won.

I saw him get out of the car as girls were all up on him but I couldn't help but feel jealous.

I put on some black sunglasses.