Vermilion

(My second fav slipknot song is Vermilion and my first one is Vermilion pt2😍🫶🏽 Anyways I had the motivation to make a new part🫶🏽)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After gardening my aunts flower garden I weakly push myself up from the ground and go into her house.

When I arrived in Spain I was completely heart broken I just wanted to die but my aunt helped me all the way through she is truly my savior and I owe my life to her.

I go around the house to find her sitting on the kitchen table looking at me with a sad face.

(Her aunts name is Maria btw)

Maria: Listen Aurora...

Aurora: What is it Tia?

Maria:It's time for you to go home mi amor.

I froze and looked at her.

Aurora:Please don't kick me out like they did.

Maria: Bill got shot Aurora. It's bad the doctors say he might not make it.

I felt my heat drop to the floor.

Maria: You're flight is in a hour.

Aurora:Ok I'm packing. 

Time skip to airport

Aurora: I'm gonna miss you..

Maria: I'll miss you too love.

I gave her a tight hug before going into the plane and fell asleep so I can waste time.

I felt a gentle touch and it was the flight attendant telling me we landed in Tokyo.

I apologized and grabbed my stuff and went out of the plane.

I looked around to find anyone and I saw Georg.

I immediately ran into his arms (I know I didn't write abt them being close but just think that they were close)

Georg: I missed you Aurora.

Aurora:I missed you too, how is bill..

Georg:He is awake but in bad condition he is refusing to see anyone when he is sleeping he says you and um her name..

Aurora: Who's name?

Georg: Kayanas..

I then remember that dreadful day seeing her lifeless body lay next to me.

Aurora: oh..

Georg: I clean her grave everyday.

Aurora: Thank you georg, truly.

Georg: There is something you should know too, Tom has a fiancée named Allie, but none of us like her he should have waited for you.

Aurora: Good for him, It's ok georg he can do whatever he pleases.

After that georg drove me straight to the hospital.

I went in front of bills room the door was closed so I knocked loud enough for him to hear.

Bill:Go away

He weakly shouted.

I opened the door and saw  bill angrily getting up ready to cuss the person out whoever came in but saw me.

His face quickly softened.

Bill: Aurora!

Bill screamed jumping out of the bed and gave me the tightest hug ever.

Bill: You have no idea how much I missed your stupid ass.

Aurora: I missed you too billy.

We talked for a while and I forced him to lay back down on the bed.

Aurora: How is your wound.

Bill: It's better now, just happy I didn't die.

Aurora: me too.

Bill: The nurse said I'm getting discharged today I made gustav sign the papers he is probably coming back right now.

Aurora: Ok.

I turned around so bill can change then gustav came in and started laughing at the situation the realized I was here and he gave me a hug lifting me off the ground.

After talking to gustav bill was finally done dressing and we went into Georgs car and drove to my true home (aka their home)

I went in and immediately saw Tom he gave me a shocked look and looked at the boys (he obviously didn't know I was coming)  

He then saw bill and gave him a good hug.

I quietly went to go sit on the couch to watch tv.

Tom then sat next to me attempting to hug me but I gently pushed him away and scooted to the other side of the couch.

I know I was being childish but he kicked me out at my lowest time and I would have never don't that to him.

All I needed was him.

Tom: Can we talk please Aurora.

I looked at bill and he smiled and nodded.

Aurora: ok.

Tom leaded me to his room. It look so different and I did see some girl stuff on the side of the bed I used to sleep on. So he does have a fiancée.

Tom: I'm really sorry Aurora what I did was a wrong move.

There was so much I wanted to say to him I wanted to scream, cry, hit, laugh, even kiss.

But all of that was gone because it had no point.

Aurora: Ok.

Tom: I really am so sorry Aurora.

Aurora: ok.

There was so much I wanted to do but he already moved on and left me alone.

Tom gave me a sad smile then went to hug me but I didn't hug him back I just stayed still.

We then both walked out and I sat back down on the couch while Tom was talking to the boys with a sad expression and they kept looking at me.

Then a girl came through the door she was gorgeous everything about her was absolutely perfect until I saw her kissing Tom.

It was Allie. I was thinking maybe if I looked like that Tom would love me again, or would he?

I couldn't help but feel sad and jealous. As Tom was about to introduce us I got up and walked out of the house to go sit in front of kayanas grave.

I started uncontrollably sobbing. The man I loved was getting married and it's not me who he is marrying.

Aurora: I miss you so much Kay I wish I can hold you right now...

I said playing with the grass around her gravestone.

After a couple of hours of sitting there and talking to her gravestone gustav came to get me for dinner.

I walked with him back into the house.

I went straight to the guest room with my suit case.

Bill: you are not gonna eat Aurora?

Aurora: I'm not really hungry right now bill.

Aurora: Goodnight guys.

I said as I got a goodnight by everyone except that girl.

I laid down on the bed trying to think of the good affects of me coming here.

I then got into more comfortable clothing (a big shirt that covers my whole body and only having my underwear on as pants.

I drowned into the covers and closed my eyes hoping tomorrow will be better.

1098 words