Love & Death

Toms pov

I woke up to see that Aurora is in my arms. I slightly smile at how peaceful she is when she is sleeping not a hot headed brat.

I gently stroke some pieces of hair out of her face deeply regretting all of those times I hurt her.

I had to get up because I had some business to attend to.

I slowly got out of her hold and put a pillow under her head and went to go take a shower.

I did all my stuff and took gustav and georg with me leaving bill here to keep a eye on the girls.

Then I went into my car and left.

Auroras pov

I didn't feel toms warm body against mine and frowned as I opened my eyes.

I know he did horrible things to be but I couldn't help but feel something for him.

He hypnotized me and I can't help put feel happy just to feel his touch.

I got up and went downstairs to look for Tom but he wasn't there I went outside to see that him and the G's cars were gone.

I sighed sadly as I saw bill sitting down drinking some coffee watching the news.

Aurora: Where did Tom and the G's go?

Bill: They had some business to deal with.

Aurora: Why didn't you go?

Bill: To keep a eye on you and Kayana don't want you getting kidnapped again. (Remember that)

I watched the news with bill as something caught both of our eyes.

The Tanaka clan is revived by Yuki Tanakas brother Akira Tanaka.

Bill: fuck..
Bill said under his breath and as he dialed toms number and went into his room to talk to him.

I started to worry I hope tom was ok.
Then the news changed and showed three cars that looked exactly like toms and the G's I froze as kayana saw too and called out bills name.

Bill saw and started to leave.

Kayana: Where are you going?!?!

Bill: I have to see what's happening.

Bill: Please turn off all the lights and lock every door and window.

He said as he got his keys and left.

I did as I was told and hid in the corner of the living room with kayana as I had a big butcher knife in my hand ready to stab any intruder.

A couple of hours past and Kayana started crying.

Kayana: They are dead..

Aurora: have some hope kayana
I said not trying to cry in front of her.

An hour past and both of our hope was gone.

We both started sobbing and heard the door unlocked I grabbed the knife and went on the other side of the door ready to stab the person.

As the door opened I swinged my arm to stab the person but the person quickly grabbed my wrist.

I looked up to see that it was Tom.

I dropped the knife to the ground to look at him with tears falling down my face.

Kayana pushed through everyone to jump on bill then she started crying in his arms.

The G's went to their room to sleep.