Chapter 4: Training or failing?

Lunas POV:

I wake up to the sounds of sirens and yelling. "What the fuck is wrong with these bitchs?" I mumbled as I get up an stretched. "Zarkon is attacking," the princess yells with that I sprint out the door. 'Finally I can leave the dump,' or so I thought. "Oh no Allura is dead her head got chopped off!" The man known as Coran yelled. A smile grew on my face the next thing I know the sirens stop. 'Wait a damn minute, if Allura is dead how come no one else is in here... oh my fucking God it's a damn drill!!!' I thought pissed off that I couldn't tell it was a drill. I stopped running and walked to the control room to see what they were doing. When I got there they were talking about training and forming voltron and blah blah blah. I just stood there listening and they didn't even know. I decided to say something, "Wow, thanks for waking me." All eyes were on me. I just smirked at them and walked in to the room. "What are you doing out of your cell and what are you wearing?" Asked Allura who was already done with me from what happened yesterday. I looked down forgetting that I was wearing a sports bra and short shorts making my curves stick out more. I look up and see three boys blushing and avoiding to stare. I smirked and but stayed quit thinking that I could tease them later. "Relax princess it's just my pj's. I also just wanted to see if you actually died, but sadly here you are," I muttered the last part so sno one could her it. "Anyway it's time for training!" Coran yelled with a smile. "Paladins get to your lions!" "Alright time to suit up.

~Time skip~

They have tried many different things like flying in a row screaming 'yeah' and forming a cheerleaders pyramid. I would chuck here and there earning glares from Allura but I would just roll my eyes. "Paladins it seems like you need help. So I am going to help you form Voltron!" Allura then put in the castles defense system and walked away telling me not to do anything. Me being the bitch I am decides to mess with things in the castle I also started a fire in a room but they won't know. I finally arrive in the room they call 'the lounge' and see 4 paladins drained of there energy. I walked towards Lance and lifted his head. He looked at me confused before I sit and place his head on my lap. By doing this I saw a emo glaring. 'Don't worry, I will give you a chance to,' I smirk thinking of all the things I could do. "Hu-oh, you did it you formed voltron!" Allura was filled with joy. "No the firing stopped and we came back in." "Oh sorry princess I had to turn it off to check something," he said but the princess glaring. "Oh someone's angry," I commented as I ran my hand and pulled lightly on Lance's hair earning a groan. "What have you been up to go back to your cell," the princess commands and I rolled my eyes at her done with her shit. "Fine, whatever," I move Lance's head off my lap making him mope more. On my way out I ran directly into Shiro. "Sorry," he said, "Your fine!" I answer and continued to walk to my cell. I arrived at my cell and decided to throw on some clothes I found well walking around the castle. I had to fix some of it but finally made an outfit I would like to wear.
Outfit:

It turns out it's been an hour and 30 minutes

It turns out it's been an hour and 30 minutes. 'Man, at least it was worth it,' I decided to leave my cell again seeing what they where doing now. I see Shiro sitting far from the others looking stressed. "I guess I can tease him now," I mumbled and walked towards him quietly so no one would hear me. I placed my hands on his shoulders making him jump slightly. He turned his head hand looked at me. "What are you doing?" He asked I just put a finger to my lips telling him to be quiet. I then placed my hands back Nad started to massage his shoulders. He started to relax and let out some low groans not paying attention to the two boys yelling at each other. I started to move in front of him. He gave me a curious look well I just smirked. I motioned him to lay down on his back. "What are you planning to do to me?" Shiro asked and squinted at me. "Shiro I just wanna make you feel better~ you look so stress~," I whispered in his ear. Before he could say another word I stated to massage his leg moving up ever so slowly to not be to suspicious. Soon I was up really high he was still laying back. The other two still focus on the other two knuckle heads that I still planned on teasing. I then barely touched his dick before moving to the other leg. I heard his breath hitch as he shot up and grabbed my hands. "I what you are trying to do, so you better stop it." He said in a low voice and let go of my hands. "Hm~ what are you talking about?" I said acting innocent but knew what I was doing cause I'm not stupid. He was about to say something when Coran said, "Alright Shiro and Pidge your up next." I looked at him and walked away with an amuzed face. 'Who next Lance or Keith?' I thought as I walked down the halls of the castle thinking who I would tease next and how I would tease them. 'Can't wait'

The end of Chapter 4
Word count 1000