Chapter 9: Choice between Good or Evil

Lunas Dream POV:

Voice 3: Hi! It's nice to meet you!
Voice 4: calm down you'll scare her!
Voice 5: I'm stuck with idiots. Kill me please.
Voice 6: with pleasure~
Melody: here are the others, the loud cheerful one is Mable. The one who was trying to calm her down is Tamaki.
Mable waved with a big friendly smile while Tamaki looked shy. Then Melody pointed to the two fighting.
Melody: these two are always fighting. The one who asked for death is Markus and the last one is Tsuki.
Veronica: shut the hell up bitches! Are queens daughter is right here!
The caious then stopped thanks to Veronica.
Luna: So my mom was a super powerful queen... you guys are living in my head... that sounds hella confusing! I mean out of the blues my past plays and boom I am a super powerful princess with my teachers living in my god damn mind! Not only that they see what I see and they can probably hear my thoughts! I also feel like Sofia the first and I feel like I have way to much power tf!"
Tamaki: when you put it like that it sounds stupid.
Mable: come on think positive! Negativity never got people anywhere accept the after life depending on the situation!
Tsuki: your making it sound depressing now, idiot!
Markus: your the only idiot her is you Tsuki. Your a complete dumbass!
Mable: guys calm down please! This is important!
Veronica: *insert sigh of bullshit* there acting like children. This is hella hopeless.
Melody: Luna, this is confusing I know but, each of us are here to help you. We will take turns teaching you how to use your powers one by one. But now you must go, we will be here if you need anything! Change and be good! Goodbye!
Luna was then feeling herself falling. 100 ft... 50ft... 20ft... 1ft.... she saw the floor and prasted for impacted then Bamm!

She woke up

End of Chapter 9~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author-san: jk I'm not cold hearted.
.
.
.
.
.
~Out of Dream land~

Lunas POV:

I jolt awake my breath shakey I look around and see my cell along with the mice and Nuria. "Sorry didn't me to startle you." I say as I pet them on the head. I stand up place the mice on my head and pick up Nuria I my arms. We walked to the kitchen and see see Lance eating food goo as the others fill him in about what happened. Pidge noticed me and walked towards me. She then whispers to me, "where have you been you've been gone for a couple days," my eyes widen "What!!!" I yelled getting everyone's attention. Allura marched towards me with a stern face. "Why are you still here! And why do you have a dragon!" Keith grabs out his sword and runs at me. I put the mice on Nuria quick and she flies away. Just as that happens I am tackled to the floor in an awkward position. Keith on top and I'm underneath him.
Position:

I look at him, an eye brow up

I look at him, an eye brow up. I then smirk and flip us around, still in the same position just me on top and he under me. I get close to his ear and whisper, "Listen emo boy I know you want to wreck my walls but let's not show the others that ok. Cause Lance is understanding but you? That would be chaos. " I then lick his ear making him turn red. He pushed me off him and averted eye contact with me. "Luna cutey, you should be on top of me not that emo rat." Lance said jealous. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, pretty boy." I stand up and walk to him and sit on his lap. I was facing him, his face redder then the red lion. I grab his food and start to feed him, "say ah." "Ah," I feel glares and look to see Keith and Shiro glaring daggers at Lance. I then purposely drop food on his lower neck. "Oops let me get that" I say as I lick his neck earning a quiet moan and a squeeze on my butt. "You guys are weird." Hunk states, Pidge agreeing with him. "Well I got to head back to my cell." I stood up making Lance frown. I started to walk away the 'accidentally' dropped a ring I just happened to have on infront of Shiro. "Oops clumsy today, jeez." I put my hands on Shiros chest and slid down to grab my ring. Slowly my hands reaching his croch, until they finally do. I put one down to grab my ring while the other is still on his clothed dick. "Here we go." I say while I pick up the ring. I use Shiro crouch to help me up, gripping it so he could feel friction. A sharp breath from him. I smirk and walk out of the room waving, Nuria following close behind me along with the mice. After 20 minutes I here 3 different footsteps behind me they were moving fairley quick. Me being 'smart' sprinted full speed to the cell. The footsteps coming towards me got faster as well. I made it to my cell after a while of sprinting and sliding around the castle halls. I almost closed the door but was to slow and got pushed to my bed. I look and see Keith, Lance, and Shiro. "Hi," I said with a fake smile and a little scared. "You better stop messing with us!" Keith yelled and glared at me. "Yah your hot and all but I won't fall for the enemy!" Lance yelled joining in with Keith who just rolled his eyes at what he just said. "Look, you don't have to be bad. You could help us and people won't hate you anymore. Can't you just think about Luna? With your help we could defeat Zarkon and his army. So please." Shiro said the other 2 agreeing with him. 'What do I do? Should I become good like Melody and them say, betraying the one who set me free, gave me food and clothes and treated me well... fuck you Zarkon!" "Fine I'll try to be good..."  they nodded and walk out.

~ In the control room~

Shiros POV:

Keith, Lance, and I just got back from talking to Luna. "Did you do it?" Princess Allura asked with eager to know. "She said she'll help us." Keith said with his usual salty attitude. "Great as soon as we get all the information we can get rid of her." Pidge looked down when she heard this. "Pidge what's wrong?" I asked. "Do we have to though. Sure she is the enemy but she is like a sister to me." "Pidge, are you insane she could stab you in the back at any moment!" Keith yelled glaring daggers at her. "Pidge this is for the best if we don't get this information more planets will be endangered and enslaved." "Fine..." So it was final we were going to use Luna. But it's for the best to save more people plus, everything should be fine.

End of Chapter 9
Word Count 1214

Author-san: Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I was doing this by my mom and she doesn't know I have wattpad. Well as see you next time 💖💝💘