Chapter 11: The Trick Trio

3rd person POV:

The castle landed on a planet where the distress signal came from. The paladins and princess get out of the castle. There were two aliens and one robot by a busted ship.

Looks:

"We are here to help you

"We are here to help you. I am Princess Allura and these are the paladins of voltron." She announced as they introduced themselves. "I am Rolo, her name is Ayma, and the robot is Beezer." The man known as Rolo said. "Wow cool robot!" Pidge says with stars I her eyes. "Ok well what do you need we are kinda in a hurry." Hunk asked wanting to get done so he can help Shay. "Sure big fella. Right this way," Hunk followed Rolo to the busted part of the ship. "I can run into your ship and get the supplies." Before Rolo could go any further Hunk stopped him. "Nope! No no no! You can't go in there." "Hunk thats rude!" Allura scolded. "Yeah! There is a lady present." Lance said winking and wiggling his eye brows at Nyma who giggled at him. "Oh! Remember last time we let someone in the ship? Lance you got really hurt and the lions almost got token!" Hunk said making Lance frown and look away."Sorry but Hunk is right. Last time we let our guard down it was a disaster." Shiro said. "No it's cool. I understand that you are doing it for safety reasons. Here big fella you wanna take the list of what we need and grab the stuff?" Rolo asked as he handed the list to the pissed off Hunk. He snatched the list, "Fine. Sure. Whatever," Hunk replied rolling his eyes. "Sorry he isn't usually like this." Allura said.

~time skip to after Hunk comes back~

"Wait where is Lance?" Just as on cue the blue lion left it's hanger. "Wait come back!" Hunk yelled wanting to leave to save Shay and her people. "Let them have there fun while we fix the ship." With a sigh Hunk went back to work. Soon it was fixed and running again. "Will give it a test drive and come back." Rolo and Beezer then get in and speed off. The paladins then here Lance's voice. "Hey guys I need your help. I got tied in a tree and Ayma took my lion." They were all shocked. "I knew it! I knew there was something wrong about them!" Hunk then started to rant about how he was right. "Where are you Lance?" Shiro asked. "In space? I don't know!" Keith then rolled his eyes and growled at the answer. "Ok where on our way to get your lion. Paladins roll out!" With that the paladins made their way to the lions.

Lunas POV:

I got dressed into a space suit. I walked out of the cell and decided to go to the red lion hangers because Keith hates me being there. "Hey red may I go inside? I won't steal you I promise." The red lion opened its mouth for me which I gladly went in. "Thank you! Who's a good kitty? You are!" I yelled acting stupid. I then hear footsteps coming towards the lion. "Shit gotta hide!" I whispered yelled as I looked for a place to hide. I hid in the darkest corner I could find and stayed quiet as a mouse. Keith walked in and sat in his chair. He put his hands on the levers and drove fast and crazy. Soon he hit the brakes causing me to go flying forward. "What are you doing in here!" Keith yelled glaring into my soul. "Hi emo mullet, what's with the attitude don't you like seeing me?" Before he could answer Shiro popped up on a screen. "Keith your the only one who can get threw this meteor shower. You can do this!" Keith groans in frustration and grabs my hand as he pulls me into his lap. "Ooo~ Keith brave know are we?" I asked as I turn to face him. "Stop I need to do this and I am doing this so I don't have to hear you complain about getting hurt." He says rolling his eyes. "Aww you care about me?" Then he pushes the levers and goes threw the meteor shower. I wrap my legs and arms around him as I snuggle my face into his neck. "Is someone scared?" Keith asked with a victorious smirk on his face looking down at me. "No." I say as I look up at him still in his neck. I started grinding lightly on his lower region. "Hey st-stop that!" He says as he takes down the ship and gets Lance's lion. "Fine" I then get off his lap and sit down infront of him. He raises his an eye brow but doesn't pay much attention. "Hey Lance I got your lion back!" "Oh thanks Keith can you come get me now?" "What? I think... I think your breaking up!" "Come on Keith? Buddy? Pal?" Keith the starts to go towards where Lance is but very very slow. I look at him and put my head in between his legs. "Your a bitch. You know that?" "Hey move your head you perv!" Keith said with a growl. "I then sit up on my knees and look him in the face. "Im not a perv!" I argue to him. "Yeah right." He says rolling his eyes at me. I then glare at him until we make it to Lance. "I'll get him and go with him mister emo grumpy smurf lookin ass." I stick my tongue out to my surprise Keith looks kinda sad. But I go to Lance. "Luna! Thank the heavens it's you!" Lance then cried fake tears. "It's okay I'm here pretty boy!" I undo the chains and we go to his ship the red lion still there waiting. "Hey Lance I'm gonna go back to the red lion ok?" "What why not stay with me?" Lance asked shocked. "Punishment for going on a 'date' with someone who wasn't me." I then leave his lion and go back into the red one. "Great your back." Said the salty emo "I changed my mind be grateful I don't slap you upside the fucking head." I say as I sit in front of him. "No go behind the chair and hold on to that." Keith ordered. "Geez someone likes control I can work with that." I say as I walk behind the chair. I stood there and stared at him. "*sigh* come here, but this is a one time thing and NO funny business got that or I will throw you out." "Not unless you enjoy it..." I whispered under my breath. "What?" Keith asked "nothing nothing..." I sat down in front of him as he drove back to his lions hangers. I face him again and look at his pretty purple eyes. "Stop looking at me." Keith says still watching where he is going. "I'm not..." I say with a yawn. I then stand up and get on his lap. "Luna get off." He commands but is just snuggle closer. "Nope. Your stuck with me." I say with a smirk. I then start to drift off to sleep. Then my world turns black.

End of Chapter
Word count 12

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been really busy. But I am going to start writing during my lunch break. So I will make another chapter today.