Chapter 10: Tsuki are you the Lorax?

Lunas POV:

The 3 musketeers walk out of my cell making me sigh in relief. "Oh my God I thought I was gonna get my bootyhole mulested by them. Welp now that that is done I wonder what the bitches in my head are doing?" "Who tf are you calling a bitch?" "Ahh!" I grab the tiny coffee table from the side of my bed and throw it at the voice. 'Crash' "Hey watch it!" I then see the bitches I was talking about in my cell. "Oops my bad~" I said trying to look innocent. "Anyways it's time for your first day of training. You will be training with Tsuki," Melody said as Tsuki walked up to me. "Nice throw by the way." "Shut up Tsuki..." Said Marcos clearly pissed that I threw a table at him. " I said I was fuckin sorry baby ass bitch..." I replied and whispered the last part. I then see Marcos glare and become very shady. He grabs out a daggerand throws it at me. "Anyway you guys should go so Tsuki can teach me!" I say as I grab the dagger and throwing at Marcos, barley touching his face. "Okay bye!!!" Mable yells getting hushed by everyone. They disappear into thin air leaving just me and Tsuki. "So what now?" I asked and payed my attention to him. "Go see what they are about to do. Then we will go to the training deck." I give Tsuki a nod and walk out the room to fine what the power rangers and elfs are up to.

~In control room~

I arrive in the room just as the floor begins shaking. I walk over to where Keith is sitting (which is far away from everyone so they can't see him) and sit on his lap. "What are you doing?" He hissed at me. "Sitting, what about you?" I said acting innocent. "Get off my lap," he whispered to me. "But we're about to take off~" I said acting sad and pouty. "Ugh fine but no funny business. Got that?" "Yes sir~" I answered with my fingers crossed behind my back. 'Sucker' I then started to move around in his lap. "Stop moving around." "But I'm trying to get comfortable mister hard hips," I then felt something hard poking me and knew what it was. I look at Keith and smirked. "Keith what's poking me? It seems to be something hard coming from your pants." He then turns his head clearly pissed of his little 'buddy' down below. "Do you need help~?" I said in his ear seductively as I touch the clothed electron. He groans at the feeling but then pushed me off his lap.
He then puts his hands over his lap to hid it. I frown at him and sigh disappointed it didn't work. The ship then stops shaking from lift off. "Okay, so to save Shay and the others we need to take down Zarkons fleets and the ships around the planet. But be careful the planet is a living thing." "Wow Hunk you are really in love with the shay person," Pidge said teasingly Lance also joining in the fun. "Yeah, your girlfriend will be fine Hunk me boy," "She isn't my girlfriend. She is a rock that I just really admire." "Aww Hunk that's so sweet~" I also join in the fun. Blasting alarms then start to go off. "Is Zarkon attacking?!" Lance yelled over the sirens that soon turned off. "No that was a distress call coming from a close planet so we should better check it out." Princess Allura said making Hunk groan, "But what about Shay and her people?" "Don't worry Hunk we will get to them soon. Depending what it is it shouldn't take long." Shiro said reassuringly. "Fine let's go I guess." I then walk out the room to the training deck were I see Tsuki waiting. "What took you so long?" "I got side tracked, anyways what are you going to teach me?" A light then glows from his hand as he walks towards me places it on me. "To heal livingthings, also how to speak and make plants grow." I then look at him holding in and say, "I-I am T-Tsuki I s-speak for the t-trees." I then burst out laughing slowly sinking to the floor. "Hahahehdhbehdg drynsh-" I get cut off from vines tieing me up. "Are you done?" "Yes sir," he puts me down careful so I'm sitting criscross then claps his hands to gather. "Alright let's start! First we will work on healing small things like flowers and grass before moving to the bigger things." He then gets to dead plants and slides one over to me. "Ok to heal it your going to but your hand on it and think of why it should be healed and if it will help make the world better." He then stops talking and goes quiet. A bright yellow light leaves his hand and the plant stats to grow. It turns into a beautiful healthy daisy. "So I'm suppose to do that?" I questioned and looked at my ugly dead plant, poking it with my thinger. "Yes just do as I said and let it grow." I then started to quietly laugh at what he said. "L-let it gro- pfft-" I lost it. I started to laugh again just to get smacked on the head with a stick. "OW!!! THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?! YOU BITCH!!!" I yelled so loud I heard an echo. "Shit my bad, ok time to let gr-grow." I then took a deep breath and calmed myself down. I touch the plant and thought of ways it would make the world better, 'it will make people realize the beauty in the world," After a while I heard clapping. I opened my eyes revealing a huge daisy that was so tall it touched the ceiling. "Great job I didn't know you had it in you so let's move on to bigger plants next."

~120 minutes later~

I am wasted on the floor surrounded by plants. "Okay now to communicate with them," Tsuki said not giving me a single minute of rest. "No~" I say with a frown. "Once you done this you'll be done for the rest of the day until tomorrow." I get up slowly and watch him work his magic. "To talk to plants its simple all you do is place your hands on the floor and listen carefully you can hear if they are happy, sad, angry, in pain, etc." I do what he says and listened for the plants. "There happy." I say to him getting off the floor. "Congratulations you completed today's lesson. Tomorrow we will make plant monsters." I then smile while Tsuki and the plants disappear into thin air leaving just me alone. "Ugh I hurt so much and feel weak as fuck." I walk away to get dressed into some different clothes because these are definitely disgusting.

End if Chapter 10
Word count: 1212

Author-san here hope you enjoyed this mother fucking chapter cause it is 11:07 at night and I'm going to add some chapters to my other books. Bye 💕💞💕