Chapter 12: Hunks Rock Girlfriend

Lunas :

'Brat you messed up agian!' My father yelled striking me across the face. 'Why did we give birth to such a hopeless bitch?' My mom said grabbing me by the hair and dragging me to the basement. 'N-no not there i-i'm s-s-sorry!' Younger me yelled tears coming from my eyes. I was thrown down the stairs harshly. The door slammed and I heard the sound of locking. 'See what happens when you fail to do what you are told? Your a nobody.' My vision fades as the harsh words and names repeat over and over again. 'Stop! Leave me alone!'

Luna then wakes up in her cell sweaty and gasping for air. She stands up and changes her clothes into something different I see a blade on the dresser and picked it up. "When did this get here?" I put it my pocket for safe keeping just incase I needed it. I then walk my way to the control room and see Voltron fighting a monster robot. I run out of the ship while rock aliens run in. I then heard talking. 'Luna please help me heal, then I will be able to help my people.' "Who the fuck said that?" I asked out loud looking to see if there was anyone around. 'Me the plant your on. I get a powerful source from you that can help.' "I'm can't do this shit yet. I can barley heal a dumbass plant." I replied. 'Believe in yourself...' With a sigh I run somewhat away from everyone and get on my knees, hands on the ground. I then focus in healing the planet there is a light glow and I am healing the planet.

Soon the ground rumbles and I stop healing

Soon the ground rumbles and I stop healing. I feel drained of energy and pain. I am surrounded by beautiful crystals. 'Thank you.' It says as I stand up and walk away. After 30 minutes I make it to the ship and see Hunk and a women sitting and watching the sunset. I smile slightly and walk into the ship. The others are in the control room watching them threw a screen. I slowly make my way towards Lance. "Hey girl how's it going?" Lance wiggling his eye brows with a stupid grin. I don't reply and lay down my head in his lap. I see his face turn red and he just keeps on smiling. I lay there for a while until Shiro got Hunk and it was time to go. I stand up and walk with Lance to his seat and sits on his lap. I then drift off to sleep again.

Lance's POV:

I am sitting on the floor watching Hunk and his girlfriend when Luna walks up to me. "Hey girl how's it going?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. She doesn't reply making me regret what I said. I was about to say something but she laid down I my lap, MY LAP. My face heated up not knowing what to do. I look behind me and see Keith and Shiro glaring at me. I stick out my tongue and go back to staring at Luna. After 10 or so minutes Hunk came back in and it was time to launch off. Luna got off my lap making me frown. I walked over to my seat and sat down. Luna walked over and sat on my lap and snuggle into me. I smirk and wrap my arms around her to keep her safe as we leave balamar. "Lance what is she doing on your lap?" Hunk asked. "I'm just surprised he got this close to a girl." Pidge said with a smirk. "Hey that's not cool!" I yelled. "Ugh you should just put here in here bed." Keith said with his usual salty attitude. "Are you... Jealous?" I said smirking. "Am not!" "Are too!" "Am not!" "Are to-" "hush you two you'll wake her." Shiro butted in stopping the both of us. "I'll take her to her bed." Shiro stands up and takes her off my lap. I frowned as Shiro walked away with her. 'I'm gonna follow him.'

Lunas POV:

I slowly open my eyes to see Shiro taking me to my cell. I then close my eyes acting to still be asleep. I then hear the sound of a door opening. He then places me on the bed and covers me up. I hear new footsteps that seemed to be two different people. I peek and see Lance and Keith out of breath. "What are you two doing here?" Shiro asked turning to look at them. "Well I was walking this way and so was Keith then we both sprinted full speed and I one!" Lance said happily. "No you didn't liar!" Keith yelled glaring daggers at Lance. I then sit up and look at them. "God could you be any louder?" I asked gaining there attention. "Oh sorry princess did Keith wake you?" Lance asked. "I did not if anything it was you!" Keith responded looking pissed. "Enough you two. Sorry Luna we didn't me to wake you." Shiro said standing in between the two idiots. "It's fine I was kinda uncomfortable in this outfit anyway." I said as I climbed out of the bed and fixed it. I then walked towards the dresser and picked out a tank top and black shorts. 'I have an idea' I thought to myself with an evil smirk on my face. "Hey Shiro, Lance, Keith do you guys think you can help me with something?" I asked acting innocent. "Sure what do you need?" Shiro asked not letting the other two get a say in this. "Can you boys get me some hair products please?" I said with puppy dog eyes. "Sure come on guys." He said as they all left. I then smirk an put my tank top and shorts under the bed. "Tehehehehe," I giggle with an evil grin. I then take off my clothes and I am left in underwear an a bra. I then go under the bed my ass up in the air see able for when they walk in.

End of Chapter
Word Count 1032