Prologue

Ash Ketchum and Serena Yvonne are two childhood lovers. They both first met at the age of 6, at Professor Oak's Summer Camp. Thus, from then, the Journey of their True love began.

Serena Yvonne, is a 16 year old girl who goes to Lumiose High School , one of the most Prestigious Schools in all of the World. She is very polite and kind and has been keenly waiting for Ash to return to her since the Camp. But she has been bullied a whole lot in her School and it gets worse by each passing day. She is beaten very much and sometimes she loses her conscious while getting bullied. She may have ended her life but she lives only for her Mother and most especially for her Ash because she knows Ash will come back to her one day and lives by his Motto ' Don't Give Up Till It's Over '.

She lives in the Vaniville Town in the Kalos Region and She goes to Lumiose High through Bus. She is the loner in the School and the whole school Calls her a 'Slut'. She had never dated anyone nor even have the slightest of interest in anyone in the whole world except the person she loves Ash. She is also one of the highest scoring students in the class. She has turned down many proposals of boys but when one day the most popular boy of the School, Calem Xavier asked her out, she also politely declined him but he told the whole school that she has had many affairs and is a 'slut' and the whole school believes him and since then she has been beaten up badly and her only friend Shauna leaves her by believing the lies. She also has a very bad habit of Cutting herself.

Ash Ketchum, is a 16 years old boy who is the Champion of Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh and Unova Regions but he hides his identity and goes by the name of his alias red. He wants to live a simple life away from Paparazzi and has a whole lot of money. He has travelled through all these regions in hopes of finding his Straw Hat Girl and will not give up till its over. His Mom has enrolled him in Lumiose High and he passed the test quite easily.

He has a best friend named Gary and only his family and close friends know about him being the Champion. He is going to be living in the Vaniville Town along with his Mom.

Now Ash heads to Lumiose High .
What New adventures await our Hero Ash ?
Will he able to help her Straw Hat Girl ?