Chapter 15

( Serena's Pov )

Professor asked us if we wanted to come with them which we were glad and agreed. Me, Ashy, Professor and Garchomp started to make our way inside. We reached the living Room and saw Sophie was in a discussion with the other three Scientists who were wearing Lab coats. I don't know why but they kinda looked suspicious to me.

( Ash's Pov )

We reached the living Room and saw the three Scientists. I don't know why but I am getting a bad vibe coming from them. I need to stay alert and make sure everyone is safe if something happens especially Sere.

"Hello, I am Augustine Sycamore. I am the Head of the Kalos Research Department." Professor introduced himself.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you Professor!" One of the Male Scientist said and nodded.

"Well, For what Purpose are you here cause I was not being told about anyone coming by to visit us." Professor said.

"Well, we are here for the Research in the Field of Mega Evolution!" The Female Scientist said showing professor a device inside a briefcase, it was a square shaped one.

"Well, What is this Device gonna do?" Professor asked them.

"This Device helps us to get Every Possible Mega Evolution Data about a Pokemon within a minute." The second Male scientist told him.

"Well I can't allow like this to use it on Pokemons, I need to First check the device." Professor told them suddenly they all smirked and threw a smoke bomb. There was smoke everywhere now. I reached out for Serena and held her closer to me. After the Smoke cleared, we saw the Device on Garchomp's neck with a collar on it. He was screaming in pain.

"Who are you all and What have you done to My Garchomp?" Professor asked them. They all three their clothes away and what I saw left me shocked. I should have noticed it sooner. They are never gonna leave me alone.

"Prepare for trouble!"

"Make it double!"

"To protect the world from devastation!"

"To unite the peoples within our nation!"

"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

"To extend our reach to the stars above!"

"Jessie!"

"James!"

"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!"

"Surrender now or prepare to fight!"

"Meowth! That's right!"

"Wobbuffet!"

"Team Rocket!" I yelled. Sere saw me with a look saying how-do you-know-them. I told her,

"It is a long story."

They tried to Control the Garchomp but weren't able to do so.

"James, what is happening, why is Garchomp not getting in our control?" Jessie asked James.

"I don't know Jessie, Meowth do something about this." James said to Meowth who smiled sheepishly and said to him,

"Sorry, but I can't do anything now, the Remote is out of My control because of Garchomp's attack on it." He told them showing the destroyed remote. Suddenly Garchomp Fired a Hyper Beam straight towards them.

"We are blasting off again!" "Wobbuffet!" They said in unison.

Garchomp had compleyely destroyed the room. He had destroyed the floor, Walls and ceiling. He few out of the lab and into the city. I need to save him.