Chapter 3

( Night Before the Incident - Serena's Pov )

I just don't want to live anymore, I wish I would rather die. The students in my school never care about anyone, they just think about themselves and don't ever see or try to protect anyone who is getting bullied. My only friend Shauna, also left me by believing all those lies spread by Calem. I just want my friend back. I know there are people who care about me and love me otherwise I would have had committed suicide. I don't want to live like this. I want Ash Back. I am waiting for him for so long. I wished he was here, if he was here, they would never ever try to Beat me or say mean things to me. I miss him a lot and I want My Ash Back. Arceus, I only ever made one wish to you and I want you to fulfill it, Please make Ash Comeback to me and I hope He is doing alright.

Right Now, I am in My room and I Feel so much Depressed. Even though I live by the Motto "Don't Give Up Till It's Over" but I can't help it sometimes and I end up Cutting Myself all over my arms and legs. This Hurts a little bit now and gives me immense pleasure. I have been bullied through all my life. I was once a very cheerful girl. But It all changed when I entered the Middle School. I was good in studies and everything but People started Bullying and beating me. Even though I went through same on my primary School too, but I never took it to my heart and continued to remain just Like Ash would want me to. In my Middle School, Boys started to Ask me on Dates, Confessing their loves for me but I ended up rejecting all of them. I didn't wanted to break their hearts but I already loved Ash and no one can ever replace him. He is my breath. He is my soul. He is my everything. And that's why I never took the slightest of interest in anyone except him. I also didn't even want to speak to boys ever but they just kept on asking me and I breaking their Hearts. All the Boys started to Beat me and say mean things to me in my Middle school. I told them not to spread lies about me but they never listened to me. I thought Middle School was the worst time of my life but I was proved wrong in the High School. I somehow managed to go through the beatings and bullying in my Middle School but It totally pales in comparison to how much beating I suffer in My High School. I registered for the Lumiose High School and passed the test as I really worked hard for it. I thought I can somehow get relieved in this School but I was again proved wrong.

Here Also, In my High School, Boys stated asking me to go on a date and co Confessing Their Loves and I as always end up rejecting and breaking their Hearts but One Day, When the School's Most Popular boy asked me to his Girlfriend, I also rejected him very politely but he didn't took the rejection lightly. He ended up making my life a living hell along with those of his gang and Miette, the most popular girl in the school. She always wants Hot Guys for Herself and if someone new boy comes, she will dump her boyfriend for the new Boy. She was really a Playgirl. Nowadays, she is Calem's Girlfriend. Calem, also falls in that category, he is also the Playboy and had dated many girls and always ends up breaking Their Hearts. He will force girls to sleep with him otherwise he will beat them everyday and will make their lives a hell. One time something like this Happened, the girl didn't listened to him and he kept on beating her and she eventually after taking all those beatings and getting told Mean things, suicided. Her family reported her suicide to Police but Police didn't find anything and the Case got closed. Everybody knew it was Calem's doing but No-one opened their Mouths. They knew if they will say anything against Calem, he will make his/her life a living hell. Same Thing is also happening to me Nowadays, I always get beaten up by him and sometimes he beats me too much that I become Unconscious.

Right Now, I took a small pocket knife and I end up making a cut in my left arm and then right and then one in my right leg. As I was about to make another Cut In My left Leg, the door to my Room banged. I knew it was my Mom.

( Grace's Pov )

Today was really tiring, My Boss made me do overtime and I didn't even realised that it's already 10 and I need to get Home quickly. Serena must be all alone now. I hope she may have made something to eat but I don't think she will ever do that. She has become very thin and her face and eyes looks lifeless these Days. As I opened the Door to My house, I noticed all the Lights are turned off, so I turned on all the lights and I shouted to Serena that I am Back and asked her if she is there and has eaten Anything but no response came so I decided to go to Serena's room to see what she is doing and the Next Thing I saw made me feel a lot of Pain and I wish no Parent has to ever see it.
I saw Serena siting at the corner of the room of the Room with a pocket knife and I saw various cuts on her arms and legs. She was in her Bra and Panties so I was able to see them very clearly and some of the Bruises don't look new so I suspected she had been doing it for quite some time. She was crying while doing it. I immediately rushed to her and Threw the Knife away from her and embraced her in a tight Motherly Hug. First, she didn't hug me but after I Calmed her up she hugged me tightly and let loose her tears. I know how much she goes through in her Life. I always report her Bullying and beating but no one takes any actions.
"Serena, Why are you Cutting yourself up?" I asked her.
"Mom, I don't want to cut myself but what I can do, everyone in my School hates me and My only Friend Shauna left me believing all those lies." Serena told me still crying.
"Serena, you know these are all lies and you shouldn't focus on them and that Calem kid, you just try to ignore each and everyone who hates you". I told her sincerely.
"Mom, how much I avoid them they will beat me that much. I just want to live a normal life. Everyone in My High School tells me to end my life and should do them a favour. They always beat me and keep saying me a 'Slut' and Also saying me Fat and Ugly." Serena Told me.
"Serena, you know that you are not a Slut because you are still a virgin and never been touched badly by others and you only ever had your first and only kiss. You are not Fat and Ugly but you are opposite of these. Please, Serena never cut yourself again. Not for Yourself but do it for me, Do it For Ash. Think About how much he will be sad to see like this. And I know he will not want to see you like that." I told her encouragingly.
"Yeah Mom, I will try my best not to Cut Myself." Serena Told me.
"Let's apply first aid on your wounds and then We will eat Dinner." I told her.
"Ok, Mom". Serena told me quietly.

I hope Ash would be here. He would have never let anything happen to her and Would have been there for her always. Arceus, please Bring Ash Back so that My Daughter can be happy. This is My One and Only Wish. I hope you will fulfill it.

What would happen now?
Will Arceus listen to Serena and Grace's Wish?
Read to find out in the Next Chapter.

It is Goodbye for Now, Until we meet again.

( P.S. I am really sorry for the lack of updates but now I will try to upload them as soon as Possible. )