Chapter 4

( Present Time - Ash's Pov )

I ran very quickly carrying Honey Bridal Style in my arms with Pikachu following behind to the Nurse Joy's Office. She really is very light, I wonder if she eats Food Properly. On my way, I saw many students looking at me and Serena and some of them whispering to Each Other saying 'Who is He?' 'Calem will hunt him down for trying to Protect Her.' 'I think he is new here, so he doesn't know anything yet.' I ignored them and continued my way to Nurse Joy's Office.
As I reached there, I banged the door very hardly. Within a minute, Nurse Joy appeared and when she saw Honey in my arms, she quickly asked me,
"What happened to her, Now?"
"Now? What do you mean Nurse Joy? I asked her Confused.
"It's not the time for this, Come quickly Inside and lay her on the bed. Nurse Joy told me.
"Ok Nurse Joy." I said with sorrow, if I had reached there earlier, it wouldn't have happened.
I think Nurse Joy sensed my distress and she quickly put a hand on my shoulder to comfort me and said,
"You don't need to worry, I got this, she will be Fine."
"Thanks a lot Nurse Joy." I told her.

After that Nurse Joy told me to wait outside and Gladly obeyed her and went outside. After I went outside, I couldn't stop thinking about Honey. It Pained me a lot to see her like this and I hope she will be alright. Calem, you have messed with the wrong person, I will make you pay for what you have done to Honey and I will never ever allow anyone to lay a finger on her from now on.
She is my life. My breath. My Reason to Continue my dreams and One Day, I hope I will be able to confess my Love to Her. I was stopped from my thoughts with Nurse Joy coming out of the Office. I immediately Asked her,
"Nurse Joy, Is she alright?" I asked hopefully.
"Yeah, she is alright, you don't need to worry. But, Who are you, I have ne never seen you before and you look like you are new here"
"Yeah, I am new here Nurse Joy, I am Ash Ketchum From Pallet Town in the Kanto Region and Me and My Mom have moved here so I could attend the Lumiose High." I told her with a small smile because I was still worried about Honey.
"Alright Ash." "Thank you for taking her here." "I appreciate your concern." She said and I nodded.
Then I asked her,
"Nurse Joy, Can I ask you something?"
"Yeah, Go ahead."
"What you meant by 'What happened to her 'Now'?"
"Oh, It's that it happens to her almost every single day, she get beaten up every single day and sometimes when I pass by I take her here to treat her wounds." "She had been bullied like every single day and people around the school call her very mean things which I know she is not but I can't do anything about it." Nurse Joy told me with Sorrow.
"It's Not your Fault Nurse Joy, you have done everything you can and those who bully and say mean things to her will pay for what they have done to her." I told her smiling.
"Thanks Ash."
"No Problem, Nurse Joy."
"Ash, Can I ask you something?"
"Sure" I told her.
"Ash, if you become friends with her and will try to protect her, I will be very grateful to you."
"You got that Nurse Joy, Actually you shouldn't have had asked me that because I would have done that anyway because she is the Person whom I love the most besides, My Mom In the whole world ever since I met her When I was 6. She means a lot to me."
"Thanks again Ash."
"No problem Nurse Joy." "Can I go and see her now?"
"Yeah, you can and I will leave you two alone for Now."
"Thanks Nurse Joy." She nodded and left the Office.
As I went Inside, I noticed her arms covered in bandages. It Pained me a lot to see her like this.
I took a chair and seated myself Near her. I took her hand in mine and stroked her Beautiful Honey Blonde Hair. She really looks very thin. Her skin looks pale. I will never leave you ever again Honey. You are My everything.
I was cut off my thoughts by Honey Weakly moving Her Hand and Opening her Beautiful Eyes which were dull and lifeless. I think she hadn't seen me yet. When she turned towards me, She got shocked and then,

( Serena's Pov )

I was still unconscious but I felt someone's warm hands in mine. It was like the Comfort I get from Ash. I thought this is just another Dream. When I slowly opened my eyes, to check whose hands are they, At First I didn't saw anyone, but When I turned my head to me Right, then what I saw left me shocked, I don't know what to say. I..I..I am really shocked and I thought I am dreaming again, to confirm it, I lightly pinched My Ashy's Cheeks with my other hand, he flinched and When I tried to do it another time, he caught my hand gently and lovingly.
"I-Is it really You Ashy?"
"Yes, I am Your Ashy, Honey."
"Am I dreaming, Ashy?"
"I am really dreaming Ashy, this can't be it."
"No you are not dreaming Honey."
"Please pinch my hand Ashy."
"No, I can't do that but I can do something way better." Ashy told me.
"What will yo.. I was cut off by Ashy kissing my Right Cheek." I blushed Really hard.
"Do you ge.. before he could finish I threw myself onto him and wrapped my arms around him and cried in his shoulder.
"I missed you Ash, a lot, More than you will ever Know."
"I missed you a lot too Honey." "I am really sorry Honey I made you wait a lot. "I travelled a lot in hopes of finding you and I never ever gave up on my hope because I knew I would find you and now here I am." He told lovingly.

We stayed in the Hug for like 10 Minutes and Neither of us didn't say anything, we just enjoyed each other's presence. After that, he withdrew me from the Hug which left me disappointed but then he made me lie on his lap which me happy again.
Then, suddenly he asked me,
"I know what happened to you Serena and I will make sure no one dares to lay a finger on you ever again." I smiled by what he said and I grabbed his hand in mine and told him,
"I know you will never allow it to happen." I told him lovingly.
"Promise Me Ashy, You will never leave me again."
"I will never ever leave you Honey." He told me and I continued to lie in his lap and grab his hand because it gave me comfort. He was stroking my Hair and I was loving it.
After a Couple of minutes with peaceful Silence,
"Honey, I am gonna go out and Ask Nurse Joy if you can go."
"Yes Ashy, but Come Back Fast Ashy." I told him.
"Don't worry, I will be coming back in a minute." He told me with a smile which I love the most in the whole world.
As he left, I became a little sad but was really happy that My Ashy has come back to me and He is still the same Boy from 10 years ago, same smile, same hairs, but a lot more Handsome with a muscular body. The Thought of his Body, made me Blush a Deep red. I was cut off my thoughts by Ashy coming back and saying,
"Yes, We can go now Serena."
"Thanks Ashy."
I tried to move but was very weak and I thought I would fall off the bed but Ashy caught me Mid-air and Pulled me up and Carried me Bridal Style.
I blushed and hid my face in his Chest.
"You are weak Honey, let me carry you."
"Thanks Ashy." I told him.
As we exited the Nurse Joy's Office and thanking her, I saw people stare at me and Ashy in the School Hallway and murmuring bad words about me. I start to cry a little but Ashy saw it and glared at them which instantly made them shut.
"Honey, You are safe, Don't Worry." I smiled at him.
But One thing was bugging me from Inside, When I was getting bullied by Calem, Who did protect me and Took me to Nurse Joy.
I decided to ask it to Ashy,
"Ashy who did protect me from Calem and took me to Nurse Joy as I don't think anyone here would do that."
"I protected you From that 'Camel' Honey and I told him to never mess with us and took you to Nurse Joy's Office.
I am really worried now, what if Calem try to hurt My Ashy, I can't bear to imagine my life without My Ashy. I was only barely hanging around without my Ashy. I just can't see him get hurt. My love for Him has grown each single moment after I left him back when I was 6. I love him ever since the Moment I met him and my love has never ever died down and infact it has increased by each passing second and I know I will love him till eternity. I just lived all these years after Summer Camp because of me and My Ashy's hopes of reuniting with each other and Also our memories.
My Ashy is everything to me. If anything happens to him, I will die right at that moment.
I was cut off my thoughts by Ashy saying,
"You don't need to worry about me, Honey. That 'Camel' can never be able to hurt me."
He told me but I was still Worried. We exited the School Building not before Ashy asking Professor Sycamore, the Permission to take her to her Home. Ashy took out his phone and dialed a number and within 5 minutes, a Red Lamborghini stood right infront of us. I got really shocked and didn't knew how Ashy got it. I really wanted to know about it but decided to ask him later. He told me to come and take a seat which I took.
Then, he seated closer to me and wrapped his arms around me which I really loved and I lay my head in his chest savouring the moment with him. He asked me the address of My Home and I told him Vaniville Town. He had a smile in his face and told me he also lives in Vaniville Town and I became more happy now knowing My love also lives in Vaniville Town. He told the driver to drive to Vaniville Town and I told the driver the directions to my house and we reached my home pretty quickly. We exited the Car with my hands still wrapped around My Ashy and He thanked the Driver and told him that he can go now. When he saw My house and looked around the Neighborhood, he told me that he is my neighbour and lives just next to my house. I became really happy that I threw my arms around him and hugged him really tight. He also hugged me back and we made inside my Home with me still clinging to My Ashy.

So, Guys, What do you Think of Ash and Serena' Reunion?
Is Ash going to tell Serena about his Secret?

Read to find out in the Next Chapter.
It is a Goodbye for Now, Until we meet again.