Chapter 5

( Serena's Pov )

As I and Ash made it inside my house, We came across the living room and all the lights in the house are turned off. I think Mom has turned them off. I was snapped out off my thoughts by Ashy waving his hands in front of mine and Blushed, and he said,
"Serena, are you alright, your face is all red and Does your wounds still hurt?"
He asked me with a loving smile and I at that moment thought what did I ever do to have Ashy in my life. He really cares about me.
"It's alright Ashy, besides, I am already used to it."
I said with tears forming in my eyes. I began to cry but Ashy hugged me really tight and I wrapped my arms around him and cried in his chest. I stroked my hairs and said soothing words to me and after 5 minutes I Calmed down but Ashy pulled out of Hug, for which I got disappointed and he faced me and wiped the tears out of my eyes and said,
"You know Honey, I will never ever allow anyone to hurt you ever again." He said with sincerity in his voice. I again hugged him and asked him,
"Ashy, Please never leave me ever again."
"I will never ever leave you, Honey." He said and I smiled really bright.
As me and Ash sat down straight in the couch, i placed my head in his lap and he stroked my hairs lovingly, we began discussing our times since we left each other back at Professor Oak's Summer Camp. I as usual told him,
"After I left you Ashy, I was really sad and hurt, I couldn't even food properly for days and nights and thinking about how we could meet each other again but as days goes by I became more depressed but your Motto 'Don't Give Up Till Its Over' gave me hope and I began to make myself better for you by the Time we meet each other again but when I got enrolled in the Primary school, students began to bully me and this bullying Didn't stop even in the Middle school and it got worse. As I thought of entering Lumiose High to study further and hoping to make myself better, I gave the test and passed it by working hard on it but the bullying I got in Primary and Middle school is nowhere near High School Bullying. Here, also everyone beat me but to the point I will just pass out from all the pain. I just wanted to die but I thought what you would think about it and that's why I never gave up and I knew I would meet you again and that was my driving factor for never giving up till its over."
"I am really sorry Honey for what you have gone through if I knew you were here in kalos I would have came to you as quick as I became 10 years old and got my pokemon." He said with guilt in his voice.
"It's not your Fault Ashy and besides you are here right now is what matters the most." " Anyways, tell me about your Journeys and things you did after Summer Camp." I asked him.
"Well, After you left same thing happened with me as you and I also didn't eat properly for days and I had also hoped to meet you and find you as early as possible so I went out on my journey at the age of 10. I didn't attend any schools unlike you but I had enough knowledge about it. I travelled throught Kanto, Orange Islands, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Now I am here in Kalos." He told me.
"Ashy, do you really just travelled all these places in hopes of meeting me again."
"Yeah Honey, I did travelled all these places to find and meet you again." As he said this, I moved a bit from his lap weakly and kissed him on his left cheek and hugged him and Said,
"Thank You Ashy!"
"It's alright Honey and I did promised that we will meet each other again and here we are." I again hugged him and then I pulled out of Hug and laid myself again in his lap,
"So Honey, do you have a Dream or Goal in life?" Ashy asked me.
"Well, Yeah I do have a dream and I have that dream ever since the moment I met you Ashy."
"What is it, Honey?" He asked me.
"You have to find out by yourself Ashy." I can't tell him that my dream is to become his wife someday ever since the Moment I met him.
"Hey, this isn't fair Honey." He groaned and I giggled.
"Anyways, do you have a dream Ashy? I asked him.
"Yeah, I also have a dream and it also my dream ever since I met you." He told me.
"Can you tell me, Ashy?"
"No Honey, you have to find out by yourself." He smirked and I smiled.
I really hope one day I would be able to call him mine and can live our lives with each other happily.
"Hey, Honey, you never told me your Real Name?"
"Well I love being called Honey by you and we were so engrossed with each other that I forget to tell you My Name Ashy."
"Yeah, so Anyways, what is your Name Honey?"
"My Name is Serena Yvonne, Ashy." I told him hoping he would like my name.
"You have got a really pretty Name Honey. I loved your Name." As he said this, I blushed furiously and said,
"Th-Thank You, Ashy."
"No Problem, Sere."
"Sere?" I asked him.
"Yeah, your New Nickname. So do you like it?
"Of course Ashy, I love it." I thanked him again and hugged him and then his Mobile Phone buzzed, maybe he got a message.

( Ash's Pov )

My Mobile Phone buzzed and I took it from Serena's Side and it was a message from my Mom.
"Ash, where are you, it's 5 PM and school should be over by 2 PM?" Mom asked me.
"Mom, I am at a friend's House and I missed School today because she was hurt really badly and I took her to her home and stayed there."
"So You Missed School to drop her home and yet you are staying at a Girl's House alone with her and what would your Honey think if she finds out that, Don't you Love her?"
"Mom, First of all I do love her and will continue to love her because I have always loved her and will always love her with all my Heart and Secondly, The Girl I am talking about is Honey. I Finally found her Mom I am really happy today, you don't know how much Happy I am Feeling Right Now."
"Congratulations Ash, you finally found her and do confess your love to her and also Take care of her you said she is hurt."
"I will, Mom."
"Honey, Are you staying over for the Night at Honey's Home and if you want I will allow you don't worry about it."
At this I asked Serena,
"Sere, My Mom asked if I can sleep over here and if you want me to have a sleep over I can stay." I asked her a little nervously.
"Sure Ashy, I would love to have you here." She said smiling brightly and cheerfully.
"Thanks Sere." I said and she nodded.
After that I texted My Mom,
"Yes Mom, I am sleeping Over and Don't Worry I would eat here only."
"Alright Ash, behave well with her and also I don't want to become Grandmother yet, so please use protection while doing it." Mom said and I blushed. Fortunately, Sere didn't see my face.
"Ok, Goodnight Mom, Love You."
"Goodnight Ash Sweety, Love You Too."
After the chat with my Mom, I put my Mobile phone down and I asked Serena if she would like to have Pizza and she said yes.
I ordered Pizza for both of us. Serena was now asleep on My lap and I began to think how cute she looks while sleeping. She is really beautiful. What did I ever do to deserve her In My life Arceus. I need to tell Sere about Me being the Champion and me having a whole lot of Money because of this.
I was just busy in my thoughts and then suddenly the door to the House opened and Someone Walked in......

That's it for Today!
Sorry for Cliffhanger Guys!

Who do you think entered Serena's House?
How will Serena react react on Finding about Ash's Secret?

Hope you have a Good day!
It is a Goodbye for Now Until we meet again!