Chapter 8

( Ash's Pov )

After My Friends saw me with Serena their faces filled with Anger and Disgust and they whispered at the same time,
"What the Hell.. Are You doing With A Slut like her Ash?
I got completely Shocked, Even though they are My friends and Travelling Companions, How can they say something like that to her, I would have never ever thought that they will also fall in Calem's Trap. Serena is the Most Important thing to Me and how can they say like that to her, she still hid her face in My Chest, I felt like My Jacket becoming wet and then I realised she was crying. This was My breaking Point I can't take it anymore. I quickly stood up and Yelled at them,

"How you all can say something like that about her?" I yelled at them with venom in my voice.
"Ash, we know her, she is a Slut. She had slept with many people and she is planning for you to be her next victim." Misty Told me.
"Yes Ash, she is bad, You should stay away from he.. I cut them off by Saying,
"Enough" I yelled at them all with pure anger in my Eyes. My voice sent chills down everyone's spines, they now looked really afraid even other students in the cafeteria.
"Ashy Boy, what we are all saying is true, she is really bad." Gary told me.
I simply glared at him. Even though he is My best friend, I can't listen anything against My Honey. And also because he is completely wrong about it here.

"Who told you all these lies about her?" I asked still anger in My voice.
"C-Calem, since he is the Most Popular Boy in the whole school and also the school Champion and we know what he is saying must be true. Why would he like about her." Dawn told me. She glared at Serena whose head was still buried in My Chest.
"Alright All of You, I will ask One question, Can you all answer it? I asked them.
They nodded.
"So tell me, how many people say clearly that they had slept with her?" I said this time calming My anger a little bit.
"Ok, there's Calem and Calem... I don't know but sti..
"Enough, Dawn!" I told her.
"You all got trapped in Calem's Plan. He tried you all to believe him and you all believed in him. Shame on all of you Guys." I told them still angry about it. Their hearts Down in defeat. At least they now know that she is not any of those things.
" I thought you all would be the sensible ones and would not believe such lies about her." I told them sternly.
"We are Sorry Ash, we got trapped In Calem's Plan." Dawn told me with her head down.
"You should not apologise to me, If you want to apologise, pls apologise to Serena." I told all of them.
"We are really Sorry Serena, for all the things we said to you." They told her apologising.

Sere lifted her head a bit from my chest. I can clearly see her eyes being red and pudffy from all the crying. I wiped her tears from my hands and held her close again.
"I-it's A-alright..!" She told them shaking. I think she is still a bit afraid as she hid her face again in My chest. She forgave them so easily. This shows how nice she is.
"Hi Guys, What are you all doing?" I heard a voice from behind me. I knew that voice. It belongs to the So Called Most Popular Boy of the School Camel. I looked at Serena and she was shaking.
I held her tightly and whispered in her ears,
"Hey, Don't worry, I am here." I told her comforting. She nodded and once again tightly wrapped her arms around me burrying her face once more in My chest.
"Get out of here Calem, we don't want you here." Gary told him.
"Whoa-Whoa What Happened Guys?" Calem asked them.
"How can you lie something like that about Serena?" Dawn asked him.
"Your Game is over Calem, we all Now know that You lied to us about her being a slut." May told him. Anger was visible in all of their facial expressions.
"Why did you do that? Gary asked him again.
"I did that because she refused to date and sleep with me. I asked her out and she rejected me. I mean who can reject me. I can get any girl I want. If she would have accepted my request then it wouldn't have Happened. He told us all so casually.
I stood up and walked closer to him and held him high in the Air with the Collar of his shirt and yelled,

"Who the hell are you to decide what she wants to do in her life, if she refused you, so that means you can ruin her life."
"She clearly don't love you, that's why she rejected you. Maybe she loves someone else and you shouldn't have done anything like that to her. She clearly don't see anyone as more than just a friend. For her everyone of you, are just friends and fellow Classmates, nothing more nothing less."
I started to choke him with him still being held up high in the air by me. He started to cough loudly. I would have ended his life then and their if Gary and Paul hadn't decided to drag me away from him. I yelled at him,
"Next time I see you Beating or Bullying her,  I will kill you with No Mercy."
He started shaking but before going away, he yelled at me,
"You will pay for this Ketchup." With that, he walked away.
I turned around and Serena instantly Hugged me and said,
"Pls Ashy, For Me, don't interfere in any fights. I was so scared for You." What would have happened if you had accidentally killed him. I can't bear to see you Ashy to get Hurt." She said to me crying. I hugged her back and held her close and wiped her tears from her Eyes.
"Alright Honey, I will not do that Again." I told her comforting.

We all sat down in the Table again with Honey this time holding my Hand underneath the table and sitting close to me. Everyone once again Apologised to us. We forgave them all. Then they decided to ask me,
"Alright Ash, Can you tell us how do you Serena?" I blushed slightly as so Serena.
"Well, it goes way back at Professor Oak's Summer Camp in Kanto when I was six years old. We attended that Camp together. One day Serena got lost in the forest and hurt her Knee and then I found her and treated her knee and led her back to the Campsite. We became really close with each other and we ate together, sleep together, played together. Even after the summer camp, we used to hang out with each other and play with each all day. But then she had go back to Kalos and so we  promised each other to meet in the Future and here we are." I told them with a little bit of tears in My Eyes. Serena also began to cry a little. All the girls became jealous of our story. Everyone got emotional hearing our Story.
I looked at Gary and he looked like he was in deep thoughts, his Eyes suddenly widened and he asked me,
"Isn't she the one Ash, for whom you ditched me the whole Camp and remained with her." Gary told me with a smirk.
"Yeah Gary, she is the one and I never thought that you would also have believed Calem. Can you really think she is like what Calem told? I asked Gary.
"Sorry Ash, I am really sorry." Gary told me.
"It's alright and besides what I was saying that for all of your Knowledge, I once again say that,
I definitely know that she is still a virgin and I am even sure that she don't even had her first ki.. I stopped and My face heated up remembering our Farewell. I looked who was also blushing Furiously.
"What Ashy Boy , what First.. before he could compete his sentence the bell rang and Serena and I rushed out of Cafeteria hand in hand. I looked at Serena and she was still blushing Furiously. We soon got back in the class and just like that All the Classes finally passed and we decided to head back to My house as I wanted to tell Serena MY Secret and also to show her My House.

That's it for Today! Hope you All Enjoyed the Chapter.
And also Ash is finally going to tell Serena His Secret. How will Serena react to his Secret?
Read to Find out in the Next Chapter.
It's a Goodbye for Now Until we meet again!