Chapter 6

( Ash's Pov )

As I was watching Sere sleeping peacefully on my lap, she really looked cute. I was busy in my thoughts as I heard the door to the House opened and someone walked in and I got defensive and held Serena closer to My heart but I saw the Person Enter is none other than Grace, Serena's Mom. As soon as she saw me, she became afraid and was ready to attack with a broom that was kept at the stand, when she looked at me closely, she placed her broom back and Came close to me and hugged me Tightly, I think she recognised me now.
"Ash, i-it's really you, it's been such a long time." She said crying a bit.
"Yes Mrs. Grace, it's been a long time." I also cried as she was like my own Mom.
When we separated she looked at Serena sleeping peacefully on my lap.
"Oh, Serena's Sleeping quite peacefully Ash." She smirked.
"Yeah, she is." I told her smiling.
Hearing our conversation, Serena slowly opened her eyes and saw me and her Mom, she quickly embraced me and said,
"Mom, look Ashy is Back Just like he promised he would." Serena said still hugging me and crying a bit.
"Hey, Sere, I told you Not to cry, I am here now so don't cry." I said hugging her and patting her back.
"Yeah Ashy, it's just I am really too much Happy today." She said still hugging me.
"Thank you, Sere, It means a lot to me. I said with us still hugging each other.
"Alright, You two Lovebirds I am still here." Her Mom said making me and Serena Blush really hard and We separated quickly.
"Anyways, Ash Since You are here now, Let's have dinner I will make something delicious really quick." Serena's Mom said.
"You Don't to make Anything Mrs. Grace, I have ordered Pizza for Both Me and Serena and it will be big Enough for All three of us to eat." I said smiling.
"Thank you Ash." I smiled and nodded to her. Then Suddenly the door bell rang and I knew it must be Pizza Delivery Boy.
"I think, Pizza has arrived. I will go and take it." I told them and made my way to the door. It was indeed the Pizza Boy and I paid him for the Pizza and Tipped him and said Thanks and then walked back in the Living Room and i sat  right Next to Serena with Grace sitting in the Nearby Chair. Serena held My hand which I didn't objected at all.
We Opened the Pizza Packets and ate. They were all Large sized Pizza so we three were easily able to eat them with me eating the majority of them.
"Alright Serena, Prepare Everything for Ash so that he can stay with You in Your Room." Serena's Mom told Serena.
"Ok, Mom!" Serena told her. She removed her hand from Mine and left to prepare the Room leaving me and her Mom Alone. She was a little sad, I think she didn't wanted to leave me.
"So Ash, I need to talk something really Important to you."
"Yeah, Mrs. Grace." I was a little Nervous Now.
"You Know Ash, Ever since We left you back when you and Serena were 6 years old. Serena had not been herself. She really missed you a lot Ash. She always talked about you. She always asked me to return back to Kanto but My work won't allow me. I decided to send her To primary School when she reached 7 years old. At first everything seemed okay but she was bullied at her school at such a small age but she held onto that. Same thing happened with her in the Middle School and It was way worse than it was in Primary School. When She passed the Entrance Exam for Lumiose High, I thought she will feel better in her High School but Things got out of Hand in High School. She was beaten everyday and students kept saying her many lewd things. She wasn't herself. She would have ended her life, but I think she lives and Doesn't Gave Because of you Ash. She really loves You a lot Ash. I want you to take care of her Ash. Please take Care of her For me Ash. You are her only Hope Ash. Because of you only she kept to go on all these years. Will you Promise me to take Care of her Forever Ash. She told and bursted out Crying.
"You Don't have to Ask me that Mrs. Grace, I will do anything I can to protect her and will never allow anyone to do anything bad to her ever again. I told her with tears rolling down my Eyes.
Suddenly Serena came back and Saw me and her Mom crying, she too started to tear Up and Walked near me and Hugged me and said,
"What Happened Ashy, Please Don't Cry, I don't like to see you Cry." She said to me and I just placed her on My Lap and Hugged her really tightly and said,
"It's Nothing Honey, I am just too happy to see you again, That's all." I told her still a little bit Crying.
"Thanks Ashy." She said and just laid her Head in My Chest and Before I knew She fell Asleep on my Chest.
"Alright Ash, I think You need to Go and Sleep. It's already 10 PM and Besides You Don't want to get late for your Class." She told me wiping her tears.
I nodded and took Serena to Her Room which Serena's Mom told me where it is. As I entered her Room and Laid her Down on the Bed and was Planning to sleep on the Couch in her Room, she caught my Hand and said,
"Please Don't leave me Ashy, Sleep with me." She told me with Love evident in her Eyes.
"Alright Honey, I will sleep with You." I told her and laid next to her. Her head was turned towards me and as soon I laid down she wrapped her arms around me and Laid her Head in My Chest Before kissing me On My Cheeks. I blushed and Kissed her on Her Forehead which brought a smile to her face. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled the blanket over us and said to her,
"Goodnight Honey."
"Goodnight Ashy." She told me sweetly.
I laid there saw Serena already Fell Asleep and I was busy in thoughts. I Promise I will never allow anyone to lay even a finger on her ever again. With these thoughts in my Mind I fell asleep while dreaming about Sere.

That's it for Today. I hope you like this Chapter.
Stay tuned for Next Chapter.
It is a Goodbye for Now Until we meet again!