Chapter 2

( Flashback Continues )

After Serena left, Ash went back to his home along with his Mom still crying. Ash's mom Still Assuring him.

When he entered the home, he sat on the couch and unfolds the letter Serena gave him.

Dear Ashy,
I am grateful Ashy, that I met you. You are my first ever friend. You gave me hope. You changed me from a shy girl to a Strong girl. You have given me everything I could ever ask from a friend. You are my everything Ashy. Ever since the Moment I met you Ashy, I am in love with you. You gave me courage , joy and happiness that I have never felt before. You are my Best Friend Ashy. I hope you will fulfill your promise and we will meet each other again in the future. I will always be waiting for you even if it takes a lifetime Ashy, because I love you so much.

Love,
Honey

After Reading the letter, Ash started to cry even more and promised himself that he will meet her again in the future even if it takes years and will never ever forget her because he now knows he also loves her.

"Mom, One Day, I will become a Pokemon trainer and then I will find My Honey, Mom. Ash told his Mother.
"I know Sweety, you will. Ash's Mom told him encouragingly.

( Present Time )

Ash just returned Pallet Town from his Unova Journey and has already won the title of Unova Champion after Winning the Unova League and defeating the Champion, Alder with a score of 6-3 in favor of Ash.

"Alright, Pikachu let's race to the home, the loser will help Mom in the Housework."
"Let's Go!!"

As usual, Pikachu used Quick Attack and won the race with Ash complaining about it.
When Ash entered his Home,
"Mom, I am home."
" Oh, Sweety, Welcome Back."
After that his Mom, embraced him in a Bone - Crushing Hug.
"Mom... Can't....Breath."
After that, his Mom left him and told him to wash his hands and also told him that Dinner is ready.

At Dinner,
"Ash , there is something I need to tell you."
"What is it, Mom?"
"Ash, we will be moving to the Kalos Region."
"WHAT?"
"Yes, Ash I have been offered a great job there which pays twice as Much I earn Here."
"But Mom, You know you don't need to work, I have lots of Money, I am a Millionaire."
"Ash, we are not only moving there because of my work, you see Ash, we are moving there because Professor Oak and I decided that you need to attend the High School for your further studies."
"High School, Huh, Alright Mom I am willing to move there as I have never been in kalos region, so I can also participate in the league there and can also hopefully find my Honey there." Ash said  the Last part Quietly.
"Alright Mom, I am going to bed because I am very tired and wants to sleep tight."
"Ok Sweety, but remember we will be moving day after Tomorrow."
"Ok Mom, Goodnight."
"Goodnight, Ash."

( In Ash's Room )

Ash is looking at the letter Serena gave him Years ago. He still gets emotional reading it.
He looks at the locket in his neck and says,
"I hope I will meet you there, Honey."
After that Ash falls asleep in his bed, quietly mumbling,
"Goodnight, Honey, I love you."

( Next Day )

Ash wakes up late and is told by his Mom, to go to Professor Oak's Lab and choose whatever pokemon, you want to take there in Kalos.
Ash decides to take his Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape, Bulbasuar and Snorlax and for his sixth Pokemon, he always takes Pikachu with him as he is his Strongest and Best Buddy and also his Starter Pokemon.
After Ash returns home from the lab and Ash's Mom tells him to help him in Packing things up.
After finishing the Work, his Mom tells him to sleep because tomorrow they have to wake up early because their Flight is scheduled at 9:00 A.M. in the Morning.
After Saying his Mom Goodnight, Ash goes to his room and fell asleep not before saying Goodnight to his Honey.

( Next Day )

Ash wakes up early and helps in moving the furniture in the Truck and then along with Professor Oak and His Mom goes to Airport.
Professor Oak bids them Goodbye and they fell asleep for the remainder of their Flight only for Ash to be awoken by his Mom.
As the Flight lands in the Kalos Region,
He and his Mom move out of the plane not before Ash Saying,
"Hello, Kalos!! Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town has arrived here."
The other passengers and people around the plane looked at him like he is some sort of a Joker and he also falls face first from the stairs of the plane.
He quickly gets up and helps his Mom in carrying the Luggage. They went out of Airport and took a Taxi to a place known as Vaniville Town.
After arriving there, they paid Taxi Driver the fare and went inside their New Home.
It was a 6 Storey House with a small pool and a garage and also the House is equipped with great Interior Design with Marbles all around the House with a Huge backyard for all his Pokemons. He called out all his Pokemons and told them they will stay here and they all agreed and went to sleep.
After Ash went to His Room, be quickly falls asleep not even Caring to eat even being called out by his Mom to eat as he was very Tired.

( Next Day )

Ash's Mom wakes him up early by telling Pikachu to use Thunderbolt. After Ash woke up , his Mom told him to hurry because school starts Today and gave him a New smartphone along with all the important contacts for him and also loads the location of the School So that he cannot get lost.
Ash was entering the School from the Second term and he got Admission pretty quickly because of Professor Oak and also because he passed the exam Quite easily.
( NOTE: Ash's Mom told Ash to give a test while he was in Unova, he gave it and passed it pretty easily but his Mom didn't tell him for what purpose the exam was.)

After Ash entered the School, the School was arguably one of the biggest in the whole world. There were also dorms for those students who comes from farway regions and also there was a big basketball court, a Big Football ground along with other facilities that can amaze any person.
The Front Gate was so big that Ash thought he might get lost inside the School.
So, when he entered the school, he went straight to Professor Sycamore's Office with the help of a fellow student named Sawyer.
He thanked him and the assistant of Professor Sycamore gave him his Timetable. After Taking his Timetable, Ash was on his way to his locker as told by the Assistant to get his books.

He saw three students beating a girl mercilessly.
There were two girls and a boy. The boy was at the same age as him and wore clothes similar to him but full sleeves with black hair, red hat with sunglasses, blue trousers and Boots. He was beating and saying mean things to her and was beating her with a Pokemon he never saw before and then he told his Pokemon to use Razor Leaf, the razor leaf tore her clothes nearly and if one more cut is made her top will fall out of her body, she was Unconscious and as he took closer look of her, he saw the person he was dying to see for ages.
Same beautiful honey blonde hair, same blue eyes in which you can get lost but she looked way thin and lifeless and her eyes looked dead. He recognised her immediately. As the trainer told his Pokemon to use another razor leaf, he told his Pikachu to use thunderbolt quickly. It created a explosion and he and his Pokemon took a step back.
Upon seeing me, he said,
"Who the hell are you?" He said with rage in his tone.
"I am Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town and if you will ever lay any finger on her again I will hunt you down myself." Ash said with such a cold tone that the girls and the trainer were shivering in fear.
"You think, You can save her, Try then." As the trainer said this, he threw himself at Ash and tried to punch him but Ash caught him and landed an upper cut which made him bleed from the nose.
"This is not the End Ketchup, You don't Know with whom you messed up, I will make your and her life a hell." He said this and returned his Pokemon to his Pokeball  and ran away along with those two girls.

When he ran away, Ash Quickly Checked her pulse, she was safe but was breathing quite heavily and has cuts and bruises all over her arms and some cuts on her face and her top fell on the ground and he was able to see her bra but he quickly looked away and placed his jacket on her and zipped it till her neck. He carried her bridal style to the Nurse Joy's office.

What will Happen when Serena recognises Ash?
Will Ash be able to save Serena ?

Read to find out what happens.
Now it is a Goodbye, Untill we meet again!!