Chapter 1: The Mysterious Eevee: S1

*Glaceon *Eevee* pov*

Glaceon *Eevee*: ughh where's he at, it's already been like 2 hours and he hasn't returned where could he possibly be at... Oh wait I just remembered he said he was going to explore the forest, so maybe he's at a store or someth- *phone rings* huh, oh it's Leafeon hello- leafeon *Eevee*: uhm can I talk to you for a few minutes glaceon.. Glaceon *Eevee*: sure leafeon, wassup? leafeon *Eevee*: so I was going to call Umbreon and then before I called an amber alert popped up and said "17 year old Eevee gets kidnapped and the Eevees name is Umbreon and the kidnappers name is unknown but apparently he was kidnapped in the forest" So I'm just really really worr- Glaceon *Eevee*: *hangs up in worriness and sadness* there's....... No........ Way....... He said he would come back... I hope someone can find him... Maybe....

______________________________________________

*Sylveon *Eevee* pov*

Sylveon *Eevee*: um hi are you oka- Umbreon *Eevee*: OKAY?! DO I LOOK OKAY TO YOU?! WHO ARE YOU AND WHY AM I KIDNAPPED! AND WHY ARE YOU KIDNAPPED!? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!? Sylveon *Eevee*: ok look my name is Sylveon, and you are? Umbreon *Eevee*: i-i-im Umbreon *shyly says* Sylveon *Eevee* nice so I'm going to tell you where we are going if that's okay. Umbreon *Eevee*: sure whatever... And I want to know Right Now. Sylveon *Eevee*: ok so we are going to some sort of..........lab.. and I don't know what it's called, but I overheard two people talking about some sort of lab. Umbreon *Eevee*: then how do you know it was a lab. Sylveon *Eevee*: uhhhh umm um uhm Uhhh I don't know, anyway so it's gonna be a 24 long hour drive okay so I'll arrange our sleeping areas. Umbreon *Eevee*: ok so mine will be at the very bottom and yours will be at the very top. Sylveon *Eevee* sure it's because I barely even know you. Yeah so now let's go to sleep and maybe tomorrow we will be at the lab by the time that we wake up. Umbreon *Eevee*: yeah that sounds like a good idea let's do that!

______________________________________________

*Glaceon *Eevee* pov*

Glaceon *Eevee*: ........no........ pop-ups....... I think I'm going a little bit crazy..... I can't take it..... I have 0 company and I don't like it......... without Umbreon.... I'm miserable......... *Phone rings* .............. It's Leafeon..... I'll answer it......
.....hello.....? leafeon *Eevee*: uhm hi Glaceon, can I talk to you in private please...? Glaceon *Eevee*: sure why not.....? leafeon *Eevee*: so I just wanted to ask, can I be your girlfriend too? Because it might sound nice right? Glaceon *Eevee*: I.............. I..................I guess, but don't break up with Vaporeon ok.... Because I don't want her to be sad. leafeon *Eevee*: ok so bye and I'll talk to her about it okay? Glaceon *Eevee*: alright bye.... *Sighs in sadness* I just hope someone catches the kidnapper...

The next morning..

Glaceon *Eevee*: I'm so bored.... oh wait that's right I have high school today, so time to get ready.... I guess..... *Looks at photo of her and Umbreon* oh Umbreon, I hope you are ok.... Time to go....

______________________________________________

Umbreon *Eevee*: *wakes up* oh man what a amazing sleep, and yeah I'm still in this ugly ahh car bro, *sighs in annoyance* this is really boring *sees Sylveon sleeping adorably* *blushes a little bit* hm... Driver: alright boss we're here, and the Eevees are doing good and getting along. Some random person on the phone: alright now bring them in they need to be seen before they can be kept! Umbreon *Eevee*: 'what are they talking about?' *chatting keeps on* Driver: sir just chill, WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN I PUT ORANGE JUICE IN MY COFFEE, YOU ARE SO WEIRD. Umbreon *Eevee*: 'meh... what ever... wait why did I just fall down on soft clothing?!' He-! oh..... ok, Sylveon is using me as a stuffed animal, ok that's incredibly ok if I say so myself. Sylveon *Eevee* *wakes up* huh...? *Face turns red* Oh! I'm so so so sorry, I didn't mean to do that, I promise I won't do that aga- Umbreon *Eevee*: *cover's Sylveon's mouth* it's alright I just wanted you to be comfortable and not have any nightmares. Sylveon *Eevee*: awe thanks you your so sweet :3 Umbreon *Eevee*: ye- *trunk opens* *gets carried*

1 minute later they are carried to the lab and then let down

Professor: awe hi little ones how are y'all doing this fine morning. Sylveon&Umbreon: We're good 👍. Professor: that's good so just go inside of the lab and then wait till a trainer comes and then y'all can leave but a trainer isn't coming right now it's because we are closed for a few weeks, so y'all will be able to rest, eat, drink, sleep.

______________________________________________

*Glaceon *Eevee* pov*

Glaceon *Eevee*: 'so my first class is with Leafeon sounds like a good thing...... I guess...' Gastly: hey girly~ Glaceon *Eevee*: da freak you want? Gastly: I heard that Umbreon went missing, so I'll be reminding you about it all day! Glaceon *Eevee*: please don't... I don't want to break down into tears and be a foolish baby in front of all these people... Gastly: nope I will anyway I'll do it now! *Clears throat* ♪guess who's missing, Umbreon's missing! Guess who's missing, Umbreon's missing, guess who's missing, Umbreon's missing, guess who's missing, Umbreon's miss- Random person: bro it's not nice to say that, just because he's missing doesn't mean that you can just sing about it in a rude way dude! Another random person: yeah like I always thought that they were a great couple, and I was right. So if you don't shut cho annoying ahh up or I will tell the teacher or the principal to put you in the office. leafeon *Eevee*: Hey! Don't be rude to my girlfriend, or else it's a problem! Gastly: wait that's your girlfriend? Doesn't that mean that she's cheating on you? Glaceon *Eevee*: no I'm not she already knows and she allowed me. leafeon *Eevee*: yeah so I'm her second date and Umbreon was her first one so Umbreon is with me and her while I'm with her! Gastly: well whatev- random person: Wow they are Polyamory! That's so cool I've never met one before!

______________________________________________

This is the final scene of this part. Enjoy!

a few weeks later....

Umbreon *Eevee*: how long is this going to take... Sylveon *Eevee* I know I've never waited this long and it's pretty boring.... *Door opens* Sylveon *Eevee*: *gasps in excitement* Professor: oh hello you must be here to get a pokemon. Trainer: yeah so where are they? Professor: they are in the hallway waiting. Trainer: ok good 👍 *walking until he just found them* Awww there they are, they look so cute UwU. Umbreon *Eevee*: about time... Hi sir. Trainer: hi yeah so can I take these now? Professor: sure so go now I have other people wai- Trainer: Bye! Professor: ok bye!

TBC.... 1182 words