Chapter 7: Sylveon's past: S2

*Sylveon *Eevee* Pov*

A few years ago... When Sylveon a 16 year old eevee

Sylveon *Eevee*: *sleeping* *wakes up* I have to go to school again.... But it's not that bad... I get to meet my friend! *Gets up and goes to get ready* *almost leaves her house when her mom stops her* Mom: Have a good day daughter! I love you! Sylveon *Eevee*: I will.. *leaves* Alright so... I need to get to school... *Starts walking towards the building*

After walking she meets her friend...

Sylveon *Eevee*: Hello Ruby! Ruby *Eevee*: Hello! How are you doing? Sylveon *Eevee*: I'm good.. I'm just happy to see you! Because like... Your like.. the bestest friend of mine! Ruby *Eevee*: Ik I am... But what time do we go to class? I kinda forgot... Sylveon *Eevee*: Uhm.... 8:25... Right now... It's 7:45.... So we can still eat breakfast... So let's go! Ruby *Eevee*: I'm actually not hungry... I ate at home.... A lot.... Sylveon *Eevee*: Oh ok.... But we can still hang out right? Ruby *Eevee*: Well I guess... But I was thinking... That like after school... We can go to the forest at night... And look around.... Sylveon *Eevee*: That's a sick idea but that also seems really dangerous.... Ruby *Eevee*: Chicken... Sylveon *Eevee*: I-i'm not a chicken! f-fine.... We'll go explore the forest at night.... Ruby *Eevee*: That's what I'm talking about! So let's just wait till class starts...

After it hit 8:25 it was now class time...

Sylveon *Eevee*: Ok Ruby I'll see you later! Ruby *Eevee*: Alright bye! *Goes to her class* Sylveon *Eevee*: Ok I'm going to my class now... *Leaves to her class*

After finding her class..

Sylveon *Eevee*: *minding her own business in her desk* *meanwhile someone calls her name* Shade *Eevee*: Hey! Sylveon *Eevee*: Hm? Shade *Eevee*: How you doing this morning? Sylveon *Eevee*: I'm fine? Why are you asking? Shade *Eevee*: I'm just trying to be nice.... Sylveon *Eevee*: oh sorry I didn't know....
Shade *Eevee*: It's fine I guess...

An hour later... It was Sylveon's p.e class with shade and spark

Sylveon *Eevee*: *sitting with shade* Shade *Eevee*: *realizes she needs to use the bathroom* Oh shoot! Uhm Coach! May I use the bathroom? Coach: hurry up! Shade *Eevee*: Ok! *She runs off to the bathroom* Spark *Eevee*: *chuckles* *has a devious smile* 'now's my chance~' May I use the bathroom? Coach: Uhm sure? Just make it quick.. *kinda worried about shade* 'why does he need to use it with her?' Sylveon *Eevee*: 'i'm not too worried about it... he's probably just a weirdo...'

After 4 classes... 3 left

Sylveon *Eevee*: 'hm.. shade and spark hadn't returned out of the bathroom in p.e for some reason... probably just skipping school....' Teacher: Hey Sylveon! Pay attention! Sylveon *Eevee*: Whatever.... Teacher: *sigh* Anyway.... The myth of Washington cutting the cherry tree was fake.... Because he said so...

After 3 classes ended.. it was the end of the school day..

Sylveon *Eevee*: *just chilling* Ruby *Eevee*: *comes out of nowhere* Hello! Are you waiting for your mother? Sylveon *Eevee*: yeah.... so I'll ask her if I can hang out with you tonight... Because it is like a Friday so I can hang out with you... *Hears someone walk up to her from behind* Aurora *Eevee*: What's up ugly? How does it feel to look ugly? Sylveon *Eevee*: I don't think I'm ugly... Because all of the boys are harassing me all the time.. Aurora *Eevee*: *leaves* no fair... Sylveon *Eevee*: She's always annoyin- Mom: Daughter! Come on now! Sylveon *Eevee*: ok! *She gets in the car*

After they drive home..

Sylveon *Eevee*: Hey mom I have a question.... Mom: Yeah? Sylveon *Eevee*: Can I hang out with Ruby tonight? In the forest? I won't be long... Mom: Fine but don't get hurt...

A few hours later... It was 11:50...

Sylveon *Eevee*: Ok mom I'll be back! Mom: Ok make sure to come ba- *she closed the door* hm...

Sylveon sees Ruby just standing there in front of the house..

Ruby *Eevee*: Well let's go! What are you waiting for? Sylveon *Eevee*: ok ok jeez...

After they got to the forest they decided to split up it goes wrong after a few minutes...

Sylveon *Eevee*: ok so Ruby went somewhere... But she'll be fi- *years Ruby screaming in pain* Ruby *Eevee*: AGHHHHH!! Sylveon *Eevee*: Oh no! *Goes to try to find her and ends up finding her with a bleeding neck, her eyes are a tiny bit brighter, she has sharp teeth* Omgosh what happened to you?! Ruby *Eevee*: I don't know.......... *Sounds like she's about to pass out* just take me home- *she passes out* Sylveon *Eevee*: Ok! *Picks her up and takes her to her house* Ruby's Mom: Hello? OMGOSH! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DAUGHTER?! Sylveon *Eevee*: I don't know ma'am... I just found her like this.... She passed out too..

After they fully try to figure out what is wrong with her.... They found out she was bitten by another vampire... Which she couldn't see what it was... And apparently she turned into a vampire..

Ruby's Mom: This is insanity... My daughter is a vampire... I thought they died... Sylveon *Eevee*: Same... This is bad though.... Are you still going to love her? Ruby's Mom: Yeah... But I might avoid her.. Because I don't want to die of blood loss... Sylveon *Eevee*: I'll just take her in ok?Ruby's Mom: Ok then... I'll see you later...

After all of that mess... Sylveon went home..

Sylveon *Eevee*: Open up please... *Knocking* Mom: Ok I'm coming... *Opens the door* Why you look depressed? Sylveon *Eevee*: My friend gotten bitten by something and now she's a vampire... Mom: Man.. Shut up! Vampire's aren't real! They died! So just get inside and go to bed.... Your talking a lot of nonsense... Sylveon *Eevee*: *rolls her eyes while getting inside*

After 2 years.... She hasn't seen Ruby.... sad girl...

TBC... 1000.. words