Chapter 2: Glaceon's past: S2

*Glaceon Eevee pov*

7 years ago, when glaceon was a
Teen, she was sold to grown men, this is the first time

Glaceon *Eevee*: *sleeping in her room*

She's 14 at this time

Glaceon *Eevee*: *wakes up to the sound of her mom calling her* Yes mom?! Glaceon's mom: I need to talk to you. Glaceon *Eevee*: Alright coming! *rushes to her mom's room* Yeah? Glaceon's mom: so we're kinda running out of money, so I just wanted you to do this favor for me. Glaceon *Eevee*: What? Glaceon's mom: There's two men coming here and I need you to not scream when they're around you. Glaceon *Eevee*: 'what does she mean by not scream?'

A few minutes later... They arrived

Glaceon's mom: *hears the door knocking* Oh there here! *rushes to the front door and opens it, letting two grown men in there 40's come inside* Glaceon *Eevee*: uhh mom who are those people? Man #1: So how much money you want ma'am? Glaceon's mom: At least 500$ Man #2: seems like a good amount. Man #1: So where's the girl at? Glaceon's mom: right behind me. Glaceon *Eevee*: Mom who are these people? Glaceon's mom: Friends of mine. *lies* Glaceon *Eevee*: 'is she lying? I can tell she is, it's probably nothing though..'

A little later..

Glaceon *Eevee*: 'i feel something will go wrong, I feel mom's 'friends' are really bad people, but like I said a bit ago, it's probably nothing' Glaceon's mom: imma need you to prepare in about 1 minute. Glaceon *Eevee*: Uhm why?

1 minute later...

Man #1: hey little girl, lets go in your room and play a fun game~ Man #2: yeah that game is called, dolls~ Glaceon *Eevee*: uhm i play with boy toys? Man #1: well still just come on. Glaceon *Eevee*: whatever.. 

They go inside her room.

Man #1: *locks her door after closing it* *gives a menacing stare at glaceon* Glaceon *Eevee*: uhm im scared.. *scared* Man #2: oh dont worry, it might sting~ Glaceon *Eevee*: 'what does he mean by that?' Man #2: *grabs her by the shoulder an pulls her closer to him* Glaceon *Eevee*: Hey dont touch me with my consent!! Man #1: Shut up! Glaceon *Eevee*: What is y'all's plan anyway?! Man #1: We do what we want~ Glaceon *Eevee*: WHAT THE FREAK!?!? Man #2: *touches her in a weird place* Glaceon *Eevee*: Mghm~!! Why did you do that?!?! Man #1: Oooh~ i love when they moan~ Glaceon *Eevee*: Bro Wtf-

2 hours later...

Glaceon *Eevee*: *laying on the floor in pain, and tiredness* Man #1: Was easy, and fun~ Man #2: ikr~

They both walk out, feeling amazing

Glaceon *Eevee*: I......................... Can't..................... Believe.................. What....... I.......... Just......... Gone.......... Through........ 'its my mom's fault, she told them to do it so that she gets money, she can't even get a job like a normal person would!! She's so mean!!, I hate her for that....' *realizes something* my own mother sold me to creeps... Glaceon's mom: Alright daughter, did you enjoy it? Did it feel good? Glaceon *Eevee*: HECKS NAW!!! YOU SOLD ME TO CREEPS!! OF COURSE I DIDN'T, IT HURT LIKE HECK!! Glaceon's mom: Don't shout at me!! Glaceon *Eevee*: I HAVE A F******* REASON TO SHOUT AT YOU!! Glaceon's mom: *gasps in shock* DON'T USE THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE!! Glaceon *Eevee*: SHUT UP!! Glaceon's mom: YOU'RE GROUNDED FOR 5 MONTHS!! Glaceon *Eevee*: I DONT CARE!! *Jumps on her bed so she can take a cooling nap* Glaceon's mom: Whatever, little b****.... Glaceon *Eevee*: *starts to tear up alot, eventually crying* 'Why is my life this way now!! I hate this alot!! I dont like it at all!! Mom's the worst parent!!'