Chapter 5: Umbreon is paralyzed in bed, Again!: S2

*umbreon pov*

Umbreon: *sleeping* Sylveon: *sleeping next to him* *awakes* *going to the kitchen to make something* Umbreon: *still sleeping* Glaceon: *walks in* Ay! Wake up! *He doesn't wake up* *getting kinda grouchy* WAKE UP!!! Umbreon: *screams in fear* AHH! *Jumps in the air* *falls back down* Yes? Glaceon: You need to get up! It's freaking 9:30 in the morning!! Umbreon: Oh wait really?! I do need to get up.. alright fine.. I'll go get ready... *Gets up and goes to his closet and gets some clothes* Alright... I'll be back... *Goes to the bathroom to change* Sylveon: *humming the song Billie Jean* Ay Alexa! Alexa: Yes? Sylveon: Play Billie Jean by Michael Jackson! Alexa: Alright.. Billie Jean, By Michael Jackson, On Amazon Music... *Starts playing the music* Sylveon: *starts to vibe while making a bekfast sanwich* Umbreon: *done changing* *goes to the living room to go and sit down* I guess I'll just watch TV.... Leafeon: You know what umbreon... Me and you are going to go hang out today.. it's my turn... Glaceon: When has it been your turn? Flareon: Well whatever... But I need Leafeon anyway..~ *runs and grabs Leafeon on the arm and runs off* Umbreon: Nope! *Grabs Leafeon back, and smacks Flareon across the face* Your not hurting her... Flareon: Well if you won't let me have Leafeon... Then I guess I'll have to tell Sylveon what you did to Leafeon~ and she'll be really mad~ Sylveon: *turns off the music* Wait what did he do?! If he did something to her then I'm counting that as cheating, and I'm leaving you! Umbreon: *looks at Leafeon, gives a pleasing face* can you just.... Like.... Just go through this one... For me.....? Leafeon: *has an understanding expression* alright... That's fine..... Just so that you and Sylveon can be together still..... But you owe me one later.... Umbreon: I know..... *Let's go of Leafeon* *looks a little upset* Flareon: *proud of umbreon, for making a good choice* good choice~ *walks away with Leafeon* Oh Sylveon.... He didn't do anything to her... I was just joking.... *Walks away* Sylveon: Hmmm..... *Walks away* Umbreon: Phew..... That was really close.... Vaporeon: *looks at umbreon and kisses him really fast* Umbreon: *embarrassed* :< why you do that.... Vaporeon: I felt like it...~ Glaceon: Ok can y'all stop flirting and just find out who's hanging out with umbreon? Vaporeon: Uhm me! Umbreon: Sure... Why not...

They both leave

Glaceon: Meh..... Whatever.... I'll just go to the couch and sit down.. I guess.. *goes to sit down* *has nothing to do* •^• I'll just take a nap.... Jolteon: There won't be no napping~ I need you again~ Glaceon: Ah sh*t.....! Here we go again..... Why me?! I'm always getting attacked!! Jolteon: Oh stop whining.... You know it's going to hurt..... Glaceon: Why don't you just go join Flareon? He's with Leafeon and.... I don't even know.... Jolteon: No.... That's just dumb.... I want you this time..~ Glaceon: *tries to run away but realizes that he's faster than her* oh..... Fine! What the f*ck ever.... *She goes to the room with Jolteon* why me...... *Lays on his bed on her back* why did I have to be with jolteon and flareon..... Jolteon: *pounces on her chest* *kisses her neck* Glaceon: mmm~ 'i hate when I do this....' Jolteon: I like when you do that~ you just turn me on when you do that noise~ Glaceon: Stop acting weird.....

___________________________________________

*Espeon pov*

Espeon: *hanging out with Absol* I'm just wondering.... Like... How did umbreon get paralyzed in bed that time? Absol: I don't know actually... Like we we're all asleep.... It was probably just jolteon playing around... I think he wanted you to have fun with him if you know what I mean... But still.. li- *Leafeon interrupts absol by moaning* Uhm.... What's going on with her..? Espeon: Oh it's just that freaking Flareon is being an a**hole...

___________________________________________

*Vaporeon pov*

Vaporeon: Hey Umbreon.. how about me and you go to a hotel... And stay a night there eh? Umbreon: Uhm sure why not!

They start to go to the car and drive to a hotel to stay a whole day

They eventually reach one and go inside to book a room

Vaporeon: Alright so let's go to our room number.. Umbreon: Alright.. *they start walking, eventually leading to a room where it says on the paper of where the room number is* Ay we made it! Vaporeon: Yeah we did..

5:00 pm

Vaporeon: *has a small fever* u-umbreon.... I feel really hot... But I'm not in heat.... That's for sure.... But can you please come take care of me..? Umbreon: Uhm yeah sure! *He goes to her* go lay down.. I'll get some tea for you.. Vaporeon: Alright.. *goes to lay down* Umbreon: *leaves to the kitchen* *starts making green tea*

About 1½ hours later...

Umbreon: I know you don't like green tea... Vaporeon: no! (Ò^Ó) green tea trash..! Umbreon: But it's really going to help.... So drink it.. Vaporeon: Never! Umbreon: Please?! Vaporeon: Nope! Umbreon: Vapy please? Vaporeon: *shocked after he called her Vapy* Fine.... I guess.... *Drinks the tea* *she doesn't like it but swallows* bluegh! It's disgusting! Umbreon: *chuckles softly*

12:55 am

Umbreon: *laying down* Vaporeon: *feels that umbreon might be uncomfortable* *holds umbreon closer to her* Umbreon: *blushes but enjoys* Vaporeon: 'hmm... I guess I could go a little overboard~' *cuddles with him* Umbreon: *blushes hardly* Uhm.... What are you doing? Vaporeon: I just felt like it~ we are alone though, aren't we?~ Umbreon: i-i guess... Vaporeon: Uhm... Umbreon... You know I love you, right? Umbreon: Uhm yeah..? Vaporeon: Can we just finally be together... I'm tired of keeping this a secret...! Umbreon: But what if- Vaporeon: *shushes him with a kiss and then pulls back* look... It will be fine okay? I'll talk to her about it and she might understand... Alright? Umbreon: o-ok... Vaporeon: Ok... So let's just get some sleep.... So we can leave tomorrow.. *they both fell asleep after some time*

4:30 am

Jolteon: *walks inside of the room* 'hm seems like he forgot to lock the door...' 'i'll just go ahead and paralyze him so I can get out of here...' *goes to him and paralyzes him* *and runs out, and closes and locks his door* Umbreon: *wakes up* Uhm... What happened..... *Tries to move, it doesn't work* oh no.... *Tries to move his leg.. it doesn't work* not again..... Vaporeon: *wakes up* uhhh... Are you okay? Umbreon: I'm paralyzed in bed again.... Vaporeon: oh shoot... Wait.... 'that means I can do whatever I want!~' *feels heat* oh.... It's hot in here.... Again... Umbreon: uh oh.... Vaporeon: C-can I? Please? Umbreon: Uhm.... Sure why not.... Vaporeon: Nice! *Turns him over* *puts him in the position that Sylveon did him* *mounts him* *feels slight pain* ooh~ it kinda hurts... But I'll be fine...

About 35 minutes later... Aka 5:05 am

Umbreon: *a little traumatized* *shivering softly* 'at least I'm not paralyzed anymore...' Vaporeon: that was painful, but really fun!~ Umbreon: I'm sure it was.....

Long story short, they got together and vaporeon told Sylveon and she understood

TBC.... 1211 words... I had some fun writing this...