Chapter 3: Umbreon's 20th Birthday: S2

*Umbreon pov*

A few weeks before unbreon's birthday

Umbreon: 'bored.......... 'bored...........' 'bore-' Glaceon: *Arguing with Sylveon, in a berserk way* YOU NEED TO SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!!!!!!! Sylveon: YOU SHUT UP!!!!!! Stupid b*tch...! Glaceon: WHAT?!?!?!?!? DID YOU JUST CALL ME A B*TCH?!?! Sylveon: Yeah I did!! Whatchu gonna do about i- *gets knocked out by Glaceon really hard* Glaceon: Who's the b*tch now huh?!?!? Yeah that's what I thought!!! Umbreon: uhh is everything ok in there...? *Asks a little scared* Glaceon: Oh yeah everything is fine. I didn't kill her, she's fine she's just knocked out.. Umbreon: uhm okay....? *Still kinda scared because she's acting insane and it's kinda worrying him* Glaceon: *notices* Oh am I worrying you? Apologies... *Gives hug* *few seconds after they break apart* Umbreon: Uhm my birthday is in a few weeks so I thought we could you know hang out? Just me and you? Glaceon: *kinda excited* R-Really? Just me and you?! YES!! I WOULD LOVE THAT!!!!! Umbreon: *sighs in happiness* 'oh I love this women...' Alright sweet!

_______________________________________________

*Glaceon mom pov*

Glaceon mom: *sighs in anger* Ughhh! I'm going broke again, man.... Wait I still have Glaceon.. but she left me because she's a little wuss and can't take just a little pain, I need a weaker target to make me more money, I'll hire those guy's so I can get more money, well of course until I find a victim... Yeah I'll go look around..

After going outside and looking, she found one...... Which was Vaporeon, umbreon's girlfriend...

Glaceon mom: 'ooh that's perfect! I'll try to be convincing so I can get her to follow me' Hey girl! Vaporeon: Uhh yes ma'am? Glaceon mom: You mind following me? I need to show someone something but they don't care and they said that I'm worthless.. so can you come see the cool thing please, it's in my house. Vaporeon: Look I don't trust you, But you mentioned cool thing, so I have to come see it now! So let's go inside! Glaceon mom: Alright! 'its working! It's really working!!!'

A bit later..

Vaporeon: Okay we're in your house, where's the cool thing at? Glaceon mom: Well you see.... *Locks door* I kinda lied.... But I've got a fun thing that will happen, you wanna see a magic trick? Vaporeon: it better be a good one.....! Because I did not just walk about like 30 minutes for nothing.... Glaceon mom: Well close your eyes... Vaporeon: whatever.... *Closes them* *gets bopped in the head by a bat*

Vaporeon was being dragged into some sort of guest room

Vaporeon: *wakes up with a sore head* ooh, ugh what happened.... Where am I..... Wait! AYE WHERE'D YOU TAKE ME!?!? Glaceon mom: Oh! That's right! Your in my daughter's room! The one that doesn't live here anymore... Vaporeon: Who might that be? Glaceon mom: Oh that would be Glaceon! Vaporeon: Wait What!?!? Why'd she leave!? Glaceon mom: well a few years ago when she was 14 or 13 years old, she was like "I hate you mom! You are the worst parent ever! I wish I was never your daughter!!" And she ran away and I'm guessing she's like older than you and more stronger than you? Vaporeon: yeah I'm kinda weak... But why am I here?! Glaceon mom: Because i- *doorbell rings* Oooh there here, uhm we'll talk later! You'll have to deal with these guys, they are really good friends of mine! *Walks out in excitement* Ooh there finally here *opens na noor to reveal the same guys that r*ped Glaceon when she was younger* Hello! Long time no see! Man #1: Yea it's been a long time sooo who is it now? Glaceon mom: Oh it's just a weak Vaporeon in my daughter's room, she's kinda weak... Man #2: So let me see her then..