Chapter 1: Girls Night Out w/Umbreon: S2

*Glaceon pov*

Glaceon: *wakes up in a bad mood* 'im in a really bad mood today, because of what sylveon did yesterday!' Leafeon: Hey glaceon! Glaceon: Shut Up!! Leafeon: *flinches* o-o-ok *walks out a little upset* 'why's she so mean all of a sudden...?' Glaceon: I don't want to be talked to right now, I'm not in a good mood... *walks out of her room* Umbreon: Hey glaceon. Glaceon: Hey.... *says in a slightly annoyed way* Umbreon... Umbreon: are you okay? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Glaceon: no... I'm just not in the mood... Umbreon: oh ok.. bye then, I'm going to my room to just sit on the bed.. Glaceon: alright... 'imma follow him, because he's the one who actually cheers me up the most' alright I'll just be over right here.. *says in a slight sarcastic way* Umbreon: ok? *walks to his room* Glaceon: 'ill slowly follow him to his room' *slowly sneaks behind him* Umbreon: 'i feel like someone is following me' huh? Glaceon: ........ uhh what?.... Umbreon: I thought you were just right there.. Glaceon: What do you mean? I was right here all this time. Umbreon: Right.. *walks away* Glaceon: *slowly sneaks again behind him*

30 seconds later...

Glaceon: 'im in front of his door, now I'm just going to run inside' *aggressively opens na noor* Umbreon: Uhhhhh... you good? Glaceon: ........ *pounces on him* Umbreon: OWWW!! MY GOODNE- *gets interrupted because glaceon kissed him*

5 seconds later...

Glaceon: Hush.. I just wanted to spend time with you.. Umbreon: oh ok.... Glaceon: *hugs him tightly*

______________________________________________

*Sylveon pov*

Sylveon: There's nothing to do...... it's boring...... Absol: Hey sylveon! Sylveon: Yeah Absol? Absol: I'm kinda bored.... Sylveon: Same... Leafeon: Me too.. Espeon: Hey guys, I know what we can do! Absol: What? Espeon: Truth or Dare.. *says in an ominous way* Leafeon: That was creepy, but Okay!

They then get ready for the game..

Absol: I'll go first! *chooses sylveon* Sylveon, truth or da- Sylveon: Dare! Absol: Ok~ so, I dare you to put on a maid dress, and do the the zero two dodging dance in front of him~ Sylveon: *shocked* but eyy i guess I'll do it then, he'll enjoy it alot~ *walks away to get her maid outfit*

1 minute later....

Sylveon: I'm here~! Absol: Dang! That looks pretty! He'll definitely love it. Sylveon: oh I know he will. But where is he anyway? Leafeon: Idk.. Sylveon: well I'll show him when he comes back then.

______________________________________________

*Glaceon pov*

Glaceon: *sleeping* Umbreon: *a little traumatized* that was weird..... and kind of new... she's never done that before.... but whatever she did was craze...

Check my comment to see what she did hehe~

30 seconds later, she woke up..

Glaceon: *wakes up from a deep sleep* where's Umbreon at...... Umbreon: I'm under you.. Glaceon: 'wait was I on top of him?' Uhhh how'd I get on top of you? Umbreon: You don't remember? Glaceon: *tries to remember, then remembers* 'ohhhh' Ohhhh! I remember now! Uhh sorry 😅. Umbreon: Kinda new but it's alright. Glaceon: Aigh't. Umbreon: but imma go to the living room. See ya later! Glaceon: Ok! Umbreon: *walks out*