Chapter 4: Glaceon 's 25th Bday: S2

*Glaceon pov*

A few months ago, after Vaporeon's return

Glaceon: *bored* *yawns* I.don't.know.what.to.do.. *notices umbreon's in a good mood* yo Umbreon! Why you in such a good mood today? Umbreon: Uhm I don't really know... I've just woken up.. I kinda want to do something today, but I just don't know what to do... Glaceon: well we can.... I don't really know actually.. Sylveon: Y'all it's my turn to hang out with umbreon today! Nobody else? Ok my turn! Come on umbreon! We will go on a little walk together! Umbreon: Ok? Glaceon: Y'all be careful!

They walk out

___________________________________________

*Umbreon pov*

Umbreon: So we're just walking? Sylveon: Yup, or we can go somewhere together? Umbreon: I don't really care what you choose.. we can go to a park..? Sylveon: Sure!

They start walking to a park

Fluer: *sitting on a bench while waiting for someone* 'wheres he at! Where is shade?! He's taking too long!!' I cannot wait any longer! I need him now! Sylveon: Ma'am are you okay? Fluer: No! My boyfriend, is taking a long time in the bathroom! Sylveon: Why do you need him? Fluer: *sigh* See for yourself.. *show's face* Sylveon: Oh.... Your in heat... Fluer: Yeah, I know, and I've been waiting for 5 minutes! I need him now! *Shade walks out of the bathroom* Shade: Oh hi fluer. Wait who are these people? Fluer: I don't know.. But can we go home now?! I need yo- Sylveon: You've said that like so many times.. can you like, stop... Please, it's annoying.. Fluer: Sorry, but come on shade! Shade ok ok! *They then started walking home* Sylveon: That was really weird... Umbreon: Yeah... I kinda want to go home... *They start walking home*

___________________________________________

*Glaceon pov*

Glaceon: 'what did I want to do? I felt like I needed to help him out with something... He looked red... It's probably nothing...' Flareon: *taps her shoulder* Glaceon: *looks back to see Flareon look like a tomato* What happened to you? Flareon: Uhm.... I think you would already know.. Glaceon: :/ Flareon: I'm in heat idiot!! I haven't been able to do anything to you in months!! Glaceon: Well we're going to keep it that way! I'm tired of you hurting me for no reason.. How would you like it if someone would've hurt you for no reason?! Umbreon: *walks in* Uhm what's going on? Flareon: Glaceon here talking sh*t about you! Glaceon: No I was not! You keep on getting on my nerves, trying to hurt me again! Flareon: Dats a lie! Umbreon: Ok look! Y'all need to start getting along, and Flareon, you need to stop r*ping Glaceon all the time! Flareon: But it's fun!! I can't help it!! Umbreon: I don't care! And Glaceon! You need to stop being so loud! Glaceon: sorry.. Umbreon: *sighs* it's alright Glaceon.. now you two need to start getting along alright? Flareon: That's impossible.. Glaceon: I agree.. there's no way, I'm getting along with this ugly a** idiot who doesn't even know anything about women.. Flareon: AY YOU SHUT UP!! Glaceon: Nope! *Flips him off* f*ck you b*cth.! Flareon: Oooh! I am so close to punching you in your face!! Glaceon: *sticks tongue out* whatcha gonna do about it? Huh? Flareon: I'm sick of you... Your just a worthless little sh*t.. Glaceon: Whatever you say dumb@ss... Flareon: Say one more thing, and you'll regret it! Glaceon: Stfu! Flareon: *rolls eyes* I'm done with you... But you'll regret it next time I see you all alone..~ *walks away* Glaceon: I hate him... He's mean.... Umbreon: I'll agree on you with that, but just stop.... Glaceon: Alright.. but are you okay? Your face is red, and your blushing alot... Are you okay? Umbreon: *sweating because he knows he's caught* oh umm.... I..... *Blushing gets worse* I'm ok.. I'm just..... Really....... Glaceon: *really worried* alright... If you're alright then, then that's alright then... But I just hate when people keep secrets away from me... So I'll just go then... *Kinda hurt from that* Umbreon: *knows she's hurt but he wants to keep it a secret because he doesn't know what her reaction would be* 'i'm sorry, but I don't think I should tell you...' Espeon: *right behind him reading his mind* So why couldn't you tell her? That your in heat? Oh come on.... She would've totally helped you out though... But I guess I'll leave it alone... Bye! *Walks away*

A few months later, and two days before Glaceon's bday, tho umbreon was still in heat, Glaceon was kinda wanting to know what was the problem with umbreon

Umbreon: :< *trying to keep himself away from All of the girls* Leafeon: *walks in* Uh hey.... I heard that you're in heat? Umbreon: *trying not to say yes, but lets go anyway* *nods yes* 'ah shoot...' Leafeon: Oh... Ok then.. Uhm how about I help you out? I'll just, let you do what you want to me... I know I moan easily, but who cares? I've been doing that ever since me and Flareon gotten together, but I still love you though.. Umbreon: *looks at her and smiles in an relieved way*

About an hour later..

Umbreon: Uhm.... Thanks..? Leafeon: Your welcome..

2 days later..

___________________________________________

*Glaceon pov*

Glaceon: It's my birthday! *Goes to wake up Flareon, but then regrets what she was about to do, instead goes to wake umbreon* UMBREON!!! ITS MY 25TH BDAY!! Sylveon: *wakes up* Ok! Just chill!! *Tries to wake up umbreon* hey, wake up... Umbreon: alright what.... Glaceon: it's my 25th bday! Umbreon: Oh... Ok... I'll get up later.... Glaceon: fine...

Alright so let me tell y'all something.. you know when I make my story parts.. well... The limits of words are supposed to be, 1000 or more, or even, 950 words total, so yeah um this will be a kinda short chapter, but I still hope you enjoyed!

TBC.... 992 words...

ba4na8o9