Chapter 4: Park Problems: S1

*Sylveon pov*

Sylveon: hey um I'm going to see what was glaceon and Vaporeon upset about. Flareon: Alright, then tell her to come see me. Sylveon: alright.

After walking in

Glaceon: uhh what you want? Sylveon: I just want to ask why you ran out in tears? Glaceon: Uhhh I just remembered something sad in my head. Sylveon: ummm ok? Anyway Flareon is calling you. Glaceon he always needs me.. Alright flareon! I'm coming! *leaves* Sylveon: uhm Umbreon what are you doing in here with these girls? Umbreon: Uhhh nothing? Why are you asking? Sylveon: because I don't trust you with other girls because you might do a naughty thing to them. Umbreon: ayo.. I would never.. Sylveon: alright.

______________________________________________

*Glaceon pov*

Glaceon: why did you call me? Flareon: because I need you again~ Glaceon: ughhhh I'm tired of you doing that to me! It's always targeted to me! Just leave me alone! Flareon: you can't tell me what to do! Flareon: say it again... and see if I don't punch you in the face! Glaceon: why you so mean? Like, what is your problem, like do you need a cookie? Flareon: No! I want to keep you away from that umbreon! Glaceon: you mean my boy- Flareon: *smacks Glaceon across the face* Glaceon: *feels mild intense pain* OW! You are SO Mean!Flareon: I don't care! Now you better be a good girl, or else I wil- Vaporeon: *opens the door on his face and hits his head* Flareon: *goes unconscious* Vaporeon: Uhhh I heard yelling so I was just coming to check it out.. Glaceon: Uhhh thanks :3 *walks out* Vaporeon: *confuse*

______________________________________________

*Leafeon pov*

Leafeon: 'i liked that kiss that umbreon gave to me, it was good' Sylveon: hey Leafeon, what are you thinking about? Leafeon: Oh! Uhhhh.... uhm uhhhh... i'm just thinking of how you're boyfriend looks like a nice person.... *says a bit sarcastically and uncomfortably* *blushes in embarrassment* Sylveon: are you sure? Because you sound very sarcastic. Are you planning something on him? Leafeon: Uhhh, nooo. Why would you even think that? Sylveon: because you are really sounding sarcastic right now. Leafeon: Whaaat?! Naaaah! Why would i plan something in someone that i just met? Sylveon: I don't know, but if you like him, it's too late, I'm already with him, so you lost your chance. Leafeon: oh ok. Umbreon: ay sylveon! Sylveon: welp, I gotta go. So don't do anything, or else I punch you in the face. *walks out* Leafeon: phew... almost got caught..

A little later....

______________________________________________

*Umbreon pov*

Umbreon: Uhh you why I called you? Sylveon: Uhhh, no? Umbreon: well, I need you to get all of the girls ready. Sylveon: why? Umbreon: because, I was willing to go to a spa with y'all? Sylveon: uhh, aren't those for girls only? Umbreon: well, I went to this spa before and it has a massage area for boys. Sylveon: uhh sure. I'll get them. *walks out of the room* Umbreon: alright, I'll wait.

2 minutes later...

Sylveon: alright, I got them and they're getting ready pretty quickly. Umbreon: um ok.

5 minutes later..

Umbreon: I bet they are all ready. *walks out and sees all the girls on the couch waiting* oh.... ok.. Glaceon: we heard spa, so we got ready quickly. Espeon: yeah like we haven't been at a spa in a while. So we are pretty excited! So can we go already? Umbreon: ok.