Chapter 8: S2 (600 reads special!)

*Sylveon pov*

Sylveon: 'who's turn is it to hang out with umbreon?' 'i'll just take him-' Espeon: Ok guys so it's my turn to hang out with umbreon today! Glaceon: But you did yesterday! Espeon: Oh wait I did? Oh that's right... Leafeon: Guys I should be able to hang out with him for once! I never get to... Glaceon: You can't because like.... I thought me and you were hanging out today? Leafeon: Oh that's right... Ok whatever... Vaporeon: I want to today... Because I never get to... Umbreon: 0_0 *softly gasps in fear* w-what.....? Vaporeon: *giggles softly* Sylveon: Why does he sound so afraid? Umbreon: *has flashbacks about when him and vaporeon we're alone together* *sweat drops* uhh..... it's nothing... Just let's just go somewhere vaporeon.. I'm tired of talking about it... *He leaves* Vaporeon: Don't worry about him.. he's just... I don't know... I'm out though... Sylveon: Well they're gone... Now what? Absol: *comes inside of the house* Hey guys I'm back.. Sylveon: Well about time! You've been gone for almost a whole year! Absol: I just saw umbreon and vaporeon leaving.. where are they going? Sylveon: Oh yeah I don't know... But let me tell you everything that has happened while you were gone... Vaporeon gotten kidnapped some time ago... Leafeon and Umbreon got married... Which I'm still mad about.... But I won't worry about it... Vaporeon finally gotten back together with umbreon... And that's all.. Absol: Wait they got married?! No fair! Sylveon: Exactly! We should've gotten married first... Espeon: Agreed.. but what do we do? It's boring without umbreon... Sylveon: Hey guys... I know what we can do! We can go to the forest! At night! Espeon: Sounds fun! But a little spooky.. but I guess we could..

About a few hours later...

Espeon: Ok we're out here... Now what? Sylveon: Uhm.... We could... Look around? Espeon: Sounds boring... But I guess we could! There's nothing better to do....

They start looking around at night... About 2½ hours later... Sylveon bumped into someone... Which was.....

Sylveon: *accidentally bumps into someone* Ruby: Hey! Watch where you're goin... SYLVEON!! *Gives her best friend a big hug* Sylveon: *gets a bit squished* i-i missed you t-too... Ruby: Oop.. sorry.. but I can't believe that I'm finally meeting you after 3 or 4 years! Sylveon: Yeah.. it's been quite some time... Ruby: Well... I have to go sadly... See you later! Maybe another time... *Leaves* Sylveon: That was crazy... Espeon: Was that Sylveon a vampire? Sylveon: Yeah? So what? Espeon: I'm not judging... I'm just asking... But guys... I'm really tired... I'm going back inside... *Walks away to the house* Sylveon: Hm... I guess I'll go inside too...

They all go inside and go to bed...

___________________________________________

*Umbreon pov*

Umbreon: *asleep* Vaporeon: *looking through her phone* hm... *Gets a call from the prison that Flareon and jolteon went to* *answers* Hello? Flareon: Vaporeon... Vaporeon: What do you want? Flareon: I just wanted to apologize for doing all the things I've done.. Vaporeon: I would like to know why you even do that stuff.. like why you do it without my consent! Flareon: Well I guess I could tell you something..

About years ago...

Flareon is 17

Flareon *Eevee*: *at school sitting at his desk* Espeon *Eevee*: Hey Flareon! *Whispers loudly* Flareon *Eevee*: What? Espeon *Eevee*: I think that Leafeon likes Vaporeon! *Whispers loudly again* Flareon *Eevee*: Oh wow... That's nice...

P.E class...

Flareon *Eevee*: *sitting next to jolteon* *sees Shade going into the bathroom* *spark follows* hm? that's kinda weird.... Wonder where they are going.. probably to kiss or something.... Jolteon *Eevee*: *chilling on the floor*

About 3 hours later... Towards the end of the day... Flareon decides to spend the night with Spark..

Flareon *Eevee*: hm... What do we do here guys? It's kinda boring... Chonkerchu: I don't know... Wanna look at the cameras? I love doing that because I spy on my brother when I do that... Flareon *Eevee*: That sounds like fun!

Midnight... They decided to go to the cameras.... And saw the first camera...... Which showed spark r*ping shade....

Chonkerchu: 0~0 'bro wtf...' Flareon *Eevee*: *can't get his eyes off of the screen* 'i can maybe try this on Glaceon... Maybe she'll finally fall for me!' *giggles ominously*

Present...

Flareon: And... That's why... Vaporeon: *disgusted by his stupidity* What?! I don't even know why! Why the f*ck! Why would you f*cking copy what he did?! You know what... WE'RE OVER!! *Hangs up* *sighs in anger and annoyance* I can't believe this sh*t... *Goes to bed*

After some days later....

Umbreon: *laying in his bed* I'm bored! Sylveon: Heard you were bored! We can.. you know... Umbreon: Uhm.... What you want.... I don't really care...

After all that...

Umbreon: *taking a nap* Sylveon: *asleep with him*

Guys.... I really really apologize about the short chapter.... I just like... Didn't want to... Keep this chapter going... But I wanted to thank all of you for 600 reads on this story.... I really appreciate it... Like if I never had this app... I would've never been so noticed... Thank you again.... Thanks to. ba4na8o9, and Eeveelitionstories... And every Wattpad user... You all are amazing... Anyway... I might send this story off to someone who would might want to finish it... And if someone wants to.. I'll let them finish it... But... If they do... Season 3 is the last part... 913 words...